What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Mom went back to the hospital

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

brunett47

Senior Streaker
my heart and prayers go out to your family. god bless and keep each 1 of you. brunett47:eek:

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
lizz sweetheart, i am so sorry to hear this about your mom. I admire you and your strenghth. You are a good person with lots of heart. Your mom and you (family) are in my thoughts and prayers. God blees always.

:eek:

ashgeosad

Pro Streaker
hi calizz iv read through the posts -you poor thing it must be awful for sweetheart i have you in my thoughts and prayers hun.. take care((( big hugs))):eek::eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
More Prayers are coming from almost the furthest NW corner of WA. Calizz. This is a Great healing machine we have here, It really works.

:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Stay stong Lizzy and just know that you have many many online friends who love you and are here for you!!! Sending good vibes your way sista and:eek:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
moslowjj, Vixen- thank you!!! You all know we're connected, so it all rolls into one and back and fourth!

Gufus my dear, I always give her your kisses. She's been at my sister Teri's for 4 weeks, right when I got the NASTY FLU! I don't want to bring my germs over, but I'll see her in the next few days. I call everyday.. My Mom and I are like 2 little kids, swear! Partners in crime! LOL

Teri says- " Oh she's doing SO MUCH BETTER HERE" I said cause you left her leg irons in her bed room!! If I hear 3 good things a year from Teri- it blows me away.. People meet her and say- "are you sure??? your related???"

Thanks kidz- love, peace and music!!!

XoXoX