What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please pray for my sisternlaw

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
My sil is on a downhill spiral with her drinking, she has been in ICU 3 times, has almost coded and still won't stop..
She has quit her job, is starting to give all of her things away.. we have had her committed twice and she goes right back to where she was at..
She even wants to sue her Mom and I for having her committed this last time.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
As you know, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister in law and your whole family Tazzie!:eek:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will say a prayer for the whole family Taz,
but unless she wants to quit, haveing her committed is a waste of time.

Big Hugs

judyb57

Super Moderator
You know we are all hoping and praying for the best hon! Keep strong! :eek:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
My prayers are with you and your family, taz. It's the least that I can do for you!!! :eek:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Taz my prayers are with you and family at this scary time for you guys keep the faith :eek::eek::eek:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah I know that Gufus.. being recovering myself.. but her Mom wants to know that we tried everything ")

kerry42

Senior Streaker
i pray for her and you
i know what its like to live with somone who drinks i only hope she can stop but no one can make her only herself when shes ready
:eek:

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
My thoughts and prayers are with you Taz. My b-inlaw and Father-inlaw are both suffering from alcaholism and it is so hard to watch, But they have to want to change and neither of them do!!! My B-inlaw has been in prison so many times and has'nt learned. Good Luck to you and your family.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks everyone.. right now she is inpatient for 28 days.. she admits she has a problem, but is still angry at everyone which indicates to me that she is admitting she has a problem not because she believes it or is ready for help but because she is telling them what she believes they want to hear