What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker Strategies

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Ronit

Newbie Streaker
Hello Mates,
I have played poker on the professional level for the better part of the past seven years. I have pursued other endeavors (an undergraduate degree, writing a book and various columns, pursuing an acting career, consulting a few online start-ups, traveling to 45 countries, among other things), but poker was basically my main source of income in terms of net hours as well as absolute dollar terms.

Last edited:

Ronit

Newbie Streaker
Hello Mates,
I have played poker on the professional level for the better part of the past seven years. I have pursued other endeavors (an undergraduate degree, writing a book and various columns, pursuing an acting career, consulting a few online start-ups, traveling to 45 countries, among other things), but poker was basically my main source of income in terms of net hours as well as absolute dollar terms. I know you guys are here to know the strategy while playing the game so i would only say following all the rummy rule is the only and most effective strategy which can let you become an ace player from a beginner.

qqbet88

Newbie Streaker
In my opinion, most players would see an immediate improvement in their win rates if they simply refused to limp in with any hand, especially if they chose to instead fold most of these hands.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
In my opinion, most players would see an immediate improvement in their win rates if they simply refused to limp in with any hand, especially if they chose to instead fold most of these hands.
Thats very true indeed! Some players like to go in on every hand!

Klem

Newbie Streaker
what does winning depend on? luck or strategy ? as for me it is strategy. I believe in math.

hirendrasolank

Newbie Streaker
Every one use many different forms and various dynamics, poker strategy.
Thanks Carey, for share your Poker Strategies.

winning

Newbie Streaker
Thanks for the really well layout input on how to play/win a best game in the world :thank you

brutosBTC

Newbie Streaker
Oh this is great, I will use this strategies since I am new from this kind of field

wulf

Newbie Streaker
The best poker strategy is to be better as all others. haha

Robo

Newbie Streaker
Nice, I have too found some poker strategies here http://www.aperweb.org. U can try it too and share thought here!