What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for My Dad

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Hey gang now its my turn to ask my prayers my dad went into the hospital today. He has that bad flu that is going around also he has fluid on his lungs so they really want to watch him good as he is getting up there in age and he has alot of other things wrong with him. Thanks everybody

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Dad still having health issues huh Jo? Sorry to hear that sweetie and of course I will keep him in my prayers.:eek:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Carey just got back from seeing him didnt stay that long he slept most of the time I was there. He just has a really bad case of the flu and they are trying to drain the fluid off his lungs but he has major kidney problems so everytime he gets sick the kidney seem to take a hit. Thanks for the prayers

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
so sorry to hear this jo.you and your dad will be in my prayers.god bless him and keep him safe.hugs to you and dad.alea

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh Jo, I am so sorry hon. Poor guy, I will definitely put him in my prayers!

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
My prayers are with your dad you and your whole family!!

This flu is visious!

Take care Jo!

XoX

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
My prayers are with your dad you and your whole family!!

This flu is visious!

Take care Jo!

XoX

Last edited:

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
Jo my thoughts and prayers go out to your dad. That flu is no joke. I was in the hospital for it last month.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Honey your dad and family are in my prayers.
Sending positive thoughts his way.

hugs:eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Its not his time yet !! Not with the power of this gang's Prayers happening.
Hope he mends soon........ :angel

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Good news guys he came home from the hospital yestersday still weak of course but doing much better thanks everybody :cheer:cheer:cheer

judyb57

Super Moderator
That is wonderful news hon! I hope he continues to get back his strength daily. I hope he realizes how much his daughter loves him!!!!

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Oh yes I will Vixen I will treasure every day I have with him as he is getting up in age now and with his failing health I will watch over him good. even when he is cranking LOLLOLLOL

brunett47

Senior Streaker
:eek:heres a great big hug and a giant prayer, good bless you and your father, im praying and family also, take care, brunett47:eek:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I'm thinking of you and your dad. Here's a big :eek: for both of you....