What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Results of Broncoscopy today

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Off to the Doc's to get results to see if cancer is back. Could use some prayers this morning. They found something last week but had to wait for results from the lab. Its been a long weekend waiting and wondering....

Thank you moslowjj

:angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG I am praying for you moslowjj!! Please come back and let us know what the doc says!

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will be saying a prayer for you hon.

I hope the doctor says that it was all a mistake.

hugs

brunett47

Senior Streaker
im praying for you and ive ask my family to pray also, brunett47,good luck to you:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Of course you are in my prayers hon. The not knowing is terrible, I cant imagine how you must have felt since last week! :eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Your not going to beleive this.. My DR. got called out of town emergency and won't be back until the 12th.. the 10th but thats a weekend. I really thought they were april foolin me early. But nooooooo . Not only did I not find out the results but its a 70 mile round trip up the peninsula in my 10 mile to the gallon 4x4.. Momad for a short time.
She is suppose to call me when she checks backin. I can't be to mad at her though she already saved my life once, Shes my gaurdian angle and she would'nt have left me hangin if it wasn't a real emergency. Thank you all for your prayers must be working though no bad news..LOL
Feel like a drink..:party :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh wow that really suck moslowjj!! Maybe she should have called you when she knew she would be leaving and have you come before or tell you over the phone. I would be going crazy waiting and wondering. But hey.... no news, is good news right? lol

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
i will keep you in my prayers darlin.stay strong and god bless and keep you safe.special angels kiss to you.hug's alea

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
That just means more prayers that you can receive before you find out :)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
moslowjj- I'll send positve thoughts your way!! Man, I can relate to your post. A long Drive... I'm sure thinking about it all the way, only to not find out!

And I feel the same way about my Oncologist, he's one of my angles, helped save my life over 17 yrs. ago and the lymphomia returned close to 2 yrs. ago. Having trust in your Dr. and medical team is SO important.

Yes, please let us know when you get your good news.

XoX
Liz

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Think positive thought think positive thoughts.........and we will pray for you..........love duckey:angel

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Ok all you prayer streakers, You did it... all clear!!!!!! Partys on (in my dreams) It turned out to be a stitch that didn't disolve and grew somethin around it and with the virus it looked pretty yukopoohy to me. She showed me all the picts. today and it was like I was drunk smilin and sayin unhu unhu unhu not really payin much attention after those 3 sweet words...... NO NEW CANCER
Thank you all Very Very Much!! Moslow

:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:clap2:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
It's hard to imagine sweeter words for any DR.!!! (ya, I know you know!)

XoX
Liz

:cool: :clap :cool: :clap :cool: :clap

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Woohoooo that is sooooo awesome!!! I am so happy for you!!:eek::eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
WOOHOO!!!!! That is the best news I have heard for a while! So happy for you hon!:eek: