What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday night TV

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Well thought I might watch a movie on TV tonight, turned it on and the first thing was Grimm, which looked far too scarey for me, so changed the channel and it was something called Men's Club and they were just swearing and screaming, so tried another one and it was a horror, and the next one is 48 hours, which is another murder prorgam - sheesh, not really what I want on a Sat night! Have given up, I should have watched something from my hard drive, have lost interest now snoball

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, there is never nothing on tv here on the weekends either.
it's a good time to cuddle up with a good book :)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah that's right and we only have a few channels to watch here, though it is better now that we have gone digital, but my reception is bad and since we hooked up my new sound system I can't get about 4 channels snoball

I decided on a dvd last night so watched Ted, that wasn't bad.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I plan on going to see the new Bond movie soon, has anyone else seen it yet?

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I haven't heard of anyone going so far, both my sons recently had birthdays and got the Bond collection of blu ray - it will be outta date already now snoball

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Well Sat night came and went again for me with the same drivel on tv again, so I delved into my movie collection and tried Man on a Ledge, I really enjoyed it and can recommend it.