What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yes I have heard it a few times great re-make!! Doesn't compare to the original but still pretty good!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yes, by me, a while back, but please share again! Love me some Ed Sheeran!! :bravo

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I've probably posted this one at some point, but it's always worth listening to!!
:beers

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Ok to post videos its very simple Streakers! Just hit the three dots above the text box then select media, then imput the link. its very simple!

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Hi there.
I see dani is a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan. He is coming to my town next year July 27, 43000 tickets gone in a few hours, so he was asked about a second concert, July 28, 43000 more tickets gone in no time. He is not my kind of guy but I must be wrong because 86000 people bought tickets in just a few hours.

Now why am I here?
I have a Danish music history I have to tell. (and yes I know you might not care but that's just tough sh!t, because I'm gonna do it anyway :) )

In 1969 a Danish rock band was formed called Gasolin'. The break thru came in 1972 and they became Denmarks favorite band #1. From 1971 to 1978 they released 11 studio albums, 4 of them was writing in English lyrics. In 1978 they split-up but even today they are in the hearts of the Danes and even 10 year old kids knows the lyrics to many of their songs.
When they split-up in 1978 the lead singer/song writer kept going on as an solo artist. In 1983 he released the best-selling album in Denmark ever. He kept playing live and recording albums till the day he died. That day was last Sunday, September 30. This song is for him, a song Gasolin' wrote in 1976 called "This Is My Life"

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bonus info.
Whole Denmark was in black Monday October 1st and all radio stations played his and Gasolin' songs to honor him. He was Denmarks darling number 1 because though he became/was a multi millionare he never changed.
You could meet him anywhere in town and he always looked as an old bum, riding his old bicycle (didn't had any car) and said Hi. My meeting was in our local video store around 1996. Nice guy, down to earth, never a smart-ass.
When U2 played concert here in Denmark last Sunday, Bono read the lyrics of "This Is My Life" to the audience.

That's it. Over and Out for now :byby

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Hi thanks for sharing the Denmark story. I love UK and that was so great of Bono. As far as your friend, we have switched forum platforms and lost a lot of our cute
attractions. We are in the works of fixing all the issues still. Thanks for sharing that lovely song!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yes Number 1 Nisse I am a big Ed Sheeran!!
thanks for the song and the denmark story!

not sure if i have ever share this one, but its one of my favorite ed sheeran :)