What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
:rise

CareyG... The smiley I was looking for was :byby and I still can't find it but I know what to write... : (byby) ... so I'll manage (y)

vixen777 & dani3839.... You're welcome. I always like to share so when Bono did what he did, I saw my chance to bring up a little story from Denmark. THANX BONO! :ohboy

Remember :urbest and I'll be back :byby

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Number 1 Nisse, it's always nice to see you
Hit the smiles icon, the more smiles and everything should be there
He is way down at the bottom:byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Hi Number 1 Nisse, it's always nice to see you
Hit the smiles icon, the more smiles and everything should be there
He is way down at the bottom:byby

YEP, now I found him. I have looked and looked, and looked even more.
How the heck did I manage to overlook him... :comp

THANX :hug

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
For once I got something fresh.
Can't remember if it was dani that posted a song with Danish, yep DANISH, Lukas Graham but here is a new song he preformed live a week ago and I quote...
"Lukas Graham performing the world premiere of the new single 'Not A Damn Thing Changed' LIVE in Danish late night TV show Natholdet"

BONUS INFO:
The shirt he is wearing is a shirt he got from the late night show 'Natholdet' with their logo because he was performing and The Guest Of The Day.

I'm out so see ya :byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
This ain't Ed Sheeran (Sorry girls you're on your own) and last time I posted a song with him & the ants someone didn't like the way they dressed, so I know I might be on my own but I just bumped into the video on youtube and had to see if it was as good as I remembered when I watched it in the earlier 80's, and it was!
So here is
Adam and the ants with Stand And Deliver...

BONUS INFO:
I got none...:sorry
See ya later:byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Nice to see I wasn't alone with Adam and his damm Ants (y) Maybe This will, it should have been posted yesterday cause Halloween but us Dane are usually a bit behind (hope you bye that excuse...If not... I was busy... Oops, did I really said that?... Okay, truth is I was lazy yesterday:coffee:)

To get this party started (witch was yesterday :whistle:) and stir things up I present...
Mr. Marilyn Manson with he's cover version of I Put A Spell On You

Bonus Info :
The Original artist is
Screamin' Jay Hawkins (He wrote it in 1956)

And dani.
If you don't manage to got me into Lincoln & Liberty Excluded STREAK tournament, I might try to put a spell on you :ohboy

Remember keep Dancing :dancinsmilie:flwrdnc and have fun. See ya :byby

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
If you don't manage to got me into Lincoln & Liberty Excluded STREAK tournament, I might try to put a spell on you
:snpy
@dani3839 I am sure this has been fixed since I don't see you looking like a cursed soul... LOL

I love this pic I found

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Hey there.
2 days ago I Put A Spell On You but that was then and this is now.
It's Saturday and I found the cure and I wish to show my pictures of you so here we go...

As I said The Cure - Pictures Of You... always loved that song, it's just so beautiful. Later girls :byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Not that it's a secret, I just never had told anybody but I actual like Kelly Clarkson so nice one dani :bravo