What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
sntwv
Okay dani, I hear your inner country girl loud and clear :giggle:
I also have a fun one...

Well, it was also a little bit cute (and Danish) so...:byby

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
oh lord Number 1 Nisse, now that's funny!!!!
thanks for making me smile today :)

here another silly one !! can't take the redneck country out of this girl :)

:hpydy

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Not sure I am liking the one gentlema's new hair style... We cannot bring the mullet back!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
It is sad tho.... These days everyone is getting high. I worry about our society.

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Ho Ho Ho.
Yes I know X-mas is old news but I'm amused, so I thought it would be okay :yes
My plan was to do a quick "drop in and out" just to wish you a Happy New Year BUT...

First dani.
You wrote "oh lord Number 1 Nisse, now that's funny!!!!, thanks for making me smile today :) "
Well, you're welcome and right back at ya!
That Joe Diffie song, very country and therefore very not me BUT... it was so funny on so many levels that I have to download it. It's a long story so I spare you but you made my Christmas believe me, THANX for that!!!!

Now vixen.
"Bring the mullet back" I guess it's "shorty" with the dark hair you are thinking of. And you're right, mullet was a mistake, BIG MISTAKE! Here in Denmark we called it "German-hair" take a guess why :think
There wasn't many Danes that jump that train called The Mullet, maybe we didn't saw it as 'good taste' or maybe we simply didn't understand it, but those few ones that got 'The Mullet' they had a tough time, it ain't easy to explain why you chose that haircut.... well unless you were German :lmao

It's probably just me but Joe Diffie ain't that far away from wearing a mullet...right?

That THEORY song Rx is actually pretty good.
My wife, whom lives in U.S, have lived the last 4 years in a small town were (almost) everyone is high or high and dealing and they don't even try to hide it. They deal 24/7 with any kind of "medicate" and if they don't have what you want, they'll be back in a hour. When I have been on my yearly 2 month winter vacation over-there, there's nothing I haven't seen and you're right it's sad, scary, disturbing to see whole neighborhoods even towns living like that.
The "funny" part of it is that I never felt scared or nervous, in fact I liked been there and if it wasn't because everything was going on so openly I wouldn't thought anything was wrong. They took care/ helped each other and some of the neighbors were pretty okay guys that just had to self-medicate to live their life. I had my worries the first time I arrived because I didn't knew that the community was like that but everyone, even the dealers that came running in and out and sometimes stayed for hours were nice guys. I know the dealers wasn't nice, kind people all the time but if some user had f*cked-up, they took that problem somewhere else.
I said 'funny'' part but it's also the scary part, scary that a whole town is living like that. there is no future, dreams or hope, just a town of broken souls trying to get by.

Well, I think I got a bit serious there and that wasn't my mission, :sorry
BUT I blame you two! Posting videos like 'Rx' and talking about what's going on with your society and such, so keep it in private for the future unless you wish risking getting deep, serious, long posts from me because I get carried away.

hapny and :byby

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Outkast is great! I enjoyed reading about your experience in the USA. It is sad that many small towns thrive this way, but you're right in the fact they are a community. They take care of each other, they are like a dysfunctional family.. What state is the town in?

Happy New Year!!!:happynewyear