What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Outkast is great! I enjoyed reading about your experience in the USA. It is sad that many small towns thrive this way, but you're right in the fact they are a community. They take care of each other, they are like a dysfunctional family.. What state is the town in?

Happy New Year!!!:happynewyear

:hellosome are a little bit nosy there :) but since it's you that ask, it is Minnesota.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, too funny Nisse!! you said your wife lived in the US, lol
I grew up in northern wisconsin, damn cold there!!!
I live in Arkansas now, weather is much nicer and they make moonshine here :)

Happy New Year!!

:beers

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
:hello Moonshine!!
Never tasted it but know the story behind it. For 10-15 years ago I thought moonshine was 'dead' but then I saw some documentary about people that still brewed because there were good money in the sh*t. They worked hard, deep-deep-undercover in the woods with many risks for getting caught or get robbed from a 'homie' that knew too much. They did it '
old-school-style' using 'secret' recipes they only knew about because they had worked for an 'Old-X-Brewer' who knew how to do from an 'Old-X-X-Brewer' it was very complicated, almost art!!
This might be a stupid question but I'm curious. I think, back in the days, when your Government decided to legalize booze again they offered 'Shiners' to go legal. If they did chose to go legal i'm not sure if they still were allowed to brew some kind of moonshine...Government-Controlled-Moonshine.
Does there exist legal moonshine?

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
:whatup

Today's mission was to post another song than this but on YouTube I stumbled over this "artist" and this song popped-up in my head. Remembered I loved it and often played it on repeat, easily 6-7-8 times in a row (what's wrong with me, HELP!). It was the heavy beat, the aggressive "way-of-singing" (i'm clearly in deep need of finding the correct words) and "everything" I got hit. Don't think I have watch the video before today, and usually I don't like censored videos but this one is brilliant done. I Don't expect any of you to agree with me on this post but I had to do it, Sorry!

"I'm just playing America, you know I love you" (I hope) :byby

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
we all have our different tastes Nisse!!! I have never seen that video

:think

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
He has always been a bit controversial. I remember when my daughter listened to some of his stuff 20 yrs ago and my hubby at the time forbid her to listen, that made her rebel even more .. lol