What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUPER MARKET MANIA

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
SUPER MARKET MANIA​

Grocery shopping can be a drag!! UNLESS you are playing Super Market Mania, a great Playtech software slot! This slot is filled with goodies you would find at your local supermarket, along with the cashier, a cash register, shopping cart and even the coupons we all love to clip!

The Cash Register is Wild and substitutes for any other symbol except for the Scatter or Bonus symbols. Get five of the Cash Registers on one active payline and you could win up to $100,000! How is THAT for some grocery money?

Those great Coupons are the Scatter symbol in this 20 - line, 5 - reel shopping slot game. Three or more of the Scatter symbols will start your 10 Free Spins. During your Free Spins, all wins (Except Bonus) are doubled and the Free Spins can be retriggered!

This slot also includes a SuperMarket Bonus Round. The Shopping Cart is the Bonus symbol and getting three or more consecutive Bonus symbols on any active payline starts you Bonus Round. Once you are in the Bonus Round you will be given three aisles to choose. Pick your aisle and a list of groceries appears. You pick three of those items (each is worth a different amount) they are added up and your total win is shown on the cash register. Now you have the option of Keeping that prize or Trading it. If you keep it, you are returned to the regular game. If you trade, you will choose a different aisle and a new list of groceries appears and you choose three new ones. If you then trade once more you will have to Keep your score at the end of your choices and you are returned to your regular slot game.

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
This does like like alot of funWooHooI hate going grocery shopping but if I can win some money, I think I might change my mind:laugh