What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The critters again!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Deposited at Platinum Play last night - won nicely but had a mama hogg seizure - decided to try it again this morning with a modest 60 deposit. Hit the birthday cakes which re triggered with four more during the feature and hit this lovely win. So mama hogg luckily lost in the end. $888 in the cashier, maybe I should go play Year of Fortune which is based on 8's!!! Good luck everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I dont understand how you have such luck Labell!! I been playing that slot the past few days for 2 bucks a pull trying to win it up so I can play 5 bucks a pull like you did when you hit big and I cant get ANYTHING!! :think:think

Can you pass some of your luck this way please!! :clap

Congrats on another win Labell! sp7

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Boy, I agree with you Carey! I have played that slot straight thru a 20 spot, only to hit nothing!

I don't know how labell does it!

Nice pics labell!

WTG!

:woohoo

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
And in free spins again!!:thumbsup
WTG Labell!!!

Agree with the above, Labell, admit it, you use magic powers!:rasp

I dont play this one alot, as it usually goes over my budget, only when I'm far ahead I sometimes give it a try.
So far I've only seen my balance vapourize like water in the Sahara desert when spinning it!
:ohboy

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
That slot only loves Labell I think!! Congrats someone has to win on it so I am glad its you!!:)HG

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Way to go labell!sp7I have decided to quit for a while. My luck sucks and too damn broke to care...LOL!!

Keep on spinning and winning!!MONy::

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Pouring good luck on Carey.......

sp4sp4sp4sp4sp4

The critters are down right streaky... I don't ususally start there, I try to get a win before I get in there, if not I start at a dollar a spin... if it gives me some play, I increase to two and go from there. With BDBA I swear I do see a pattern, but it's not scientific of course. But I've never found the pattern to the critters, when the slot wants to pay it pays....

I will say with cashapillar I tend to move on if the birthday cake gets stuck on one reel - or if it comes up a singleton and not a double too often... And if the symbols are totally mixed up with no two or three of a kind showing, I'm outa there.

but boy it can be a money vacuum, sucking hundreds of dollars of winnings right back from you.... As it did from me last night for a similar win....

I do wish you luck! Lets see some critter screenies from you all in the near future!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks Labell, I do the same thing as you, start with $1 then go up to $2 then higher and higher if I am winning. But lately, I cant seem to win it up at all!:think:think

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah I usually only play it when I have won on another slot first, you sure need a big bank roll for it unless you are extremely lucky. I love those blasted cashapillars and am dying to see someone get the whole screen full.

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah I usually only play it when I have won on another slot first, you sure need a big bank roll for it unless you are extremely lucky. I love those blasted cashapillars and am dying to see someone get the whole screen full.

Dont wanna crush your hopes, but the chances of that happening are once every 4,029,109,968 spins.
With an avarage of 800 spins per hour, this would equal 5.036.387 hours of play, or once every 574 years if you play the slot 24/7 non-stop.

But it still CAN happen ofcourse!!

sp8

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
Congrats and WTG.....sp1I have never been really lucky on that slot either.....Someday.....I seem stuck on BDBA which is killing me...money wise that is :lol

labell

Lifetime Streaker
I seem stuck on BDBA which is killing me...money wise that is :lol

Actually I know exactly how you feel... these are my favorite two, and both can be huge drains no matter how careful you are. And getting or seeing that huge win on the 63 cent spin actually makes it worse as I yearn to see it again so do stupid Mama Hogg type things... which is what happened two nights ago... I'm just POSITIVE it'll come up so I keep depositing.... duh...

Anyway I hope each and every one of you gets the huge win soon to post here and share the excitement with us!

TomGamer

Newbie Streaker
Damn those critters lol! Huge win, well done :D

Been playing this slot for 2 years now and NEVER get more than one column with wilds. I will keep trying!

streakrockssss

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Keep trying on occasion, it's all random eventually you'll hit them. I save a few dollars each time I'm at a Microgaming for the critters... amazing how they multiply. Good luck - I'm hoping to see your screenshot with multiple columns of critters!!