What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Try The New UK Microgaming Bingo!! 10 pds Free!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

palmck

Senior Streaker
i registered on feb/6/08 and didn't get the free 10 but im trying, let you know later if i got it.

Cobus

Newbie Streaker
Hi Streakers!!

I'm Cobus and represent ReferBack - the affiliate program for Belle Rock Entertainment.

Allow me to quickly clarify the Bingo bonus: This is a match bonus of up to 10 pounds free, in other words you need to purchase 10 pounds and will then receive another 10 pounds free, giving you 20 pounds to play with.
Jackpot City Bingo can also only be played in Pounds.

Please accept my apologies if this message was unclear. On the bright side (because there is ALWAYS a silver lining), Bingo has never been this much fun and I would strongly recommend that you try it...you'll probably love it!!

If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact [email protected]. The agents are always willing to assist.

Happy Gaming!!!
Cobus

:gambling

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Cobus,
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and clarify this for our members,
I am sure that they appreciate it and it just goes to show once again how great Belle Rock is