What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VERY VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING ANY CONTEST!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorimy63

Newbie Streaker
:deerPLease can I get the password for rollstreak4free. ID Lorimy63. Thank you!
(I apologize if this was not where I am to be to ask for passwords) I am a newbie and trying to learn where, when, if I can or if I cannot. Also, I would love to meet new friends.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That's okay, but you will need to post your id in the thread for the tournament, I don't know which one it is

slscala

Newbie Streaker
We had a sponsor contact us and told us that they do not want any mention of their deposit methods or copy and pasting of their deposit receipts on public forums. We need to be very careful about NOT mentioning deposit methods. Do NOT copy and paste your deposits. The amount and the date are all you need post.

Thanks
Could you direct me to the second step . I started with introduce yourself here . but then I kinda got lost . thanks in advance I hope

slscala

Newbie Streaker
(I apologize if this was not where I am to be to ask for passwords) I am a newbie and trying to learn where, when, if I can or if I cannot. Also, I would love to meet new friends.
I'm what Lorimy63 said...except i'm not wanting any passwords....and i've been told that I didn't play well with others....but " I CANT BE THE PROBLEM " :crazy

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Could you direct me to the second step . I started with introduce yourself here . but then I kinda got lost . thanks in advance I hope
Second step of what? What exactly do you need help with?

key11

Newbie Streaker
We had a sponsor contact us and told us that they do not want any mention of their deposit methods or copy and pasting of their deposit receipts on public forums. We need to be very careful about NOT mentioning deposit methods. Do NOT copy and paste your deposits. The amount and the date are all you need post.

Thanks

This reply is to serve as confirmation and assurance of compliance. Thanks! ~key11

Status
Not open for further replies.