What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT KIND OF GRAPHICS SOFTWARE DO YOU LIKE?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Hey, streakers, we need your input. There are a lot of different types of graphics programs out there and in all different types of price reanges. We'd like to get your take on what graphic software you use and like (or not) the best (or worst) for doing web graphics and animated graphics. We'd sure appreciate it! Thanks.

:help

Last edited:

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
picnik.com is my first choice

blingee.com is my second choice

whateverlife.com third choice

thugtags.com forth choice

just sending alittle input, Thanks violet57

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wow, it is usually only the spammers that dig up posts from a year or more ago and add to them hoping they will blend in and not be noticed. I sure hope that is not your intentions because we will be watching. We do not tolerate spammers one little bit here at the Streak :cheers

judyb57

Super Moderator
Always seems strange to me that a new member would choose to make their first post in some obscure part of the forum. Seems like most of those that do that are spammers waiting to figure out how to do it in the forum, lol. No problem, we catch them eventually! :flwrdnc

Leozkie

Newbie Streaker
Hello judyb57, For me, it's better to create on Photoshop.
than to create on others sites. :clap

EDBow

Banned
Photo Filtre is a good freeware program too. It has a great macros feature where you can make it do all sorts of things very fast, for example resize a folder full of photos.

beyond11

Newbie Streaker
There are many graphics programs available free and paid ones, try to search in google.

LapisAnguli

Junior Streaker
(am software developer, so don't get paranoid I get the urge to answer the question ;))

For me, The Gimp is my prime choice for garaphics.. Now, if I could just abide to the RTFM advise, I would actually be able to do a lot more than I get out of it currently lol!

LapisAnguli

PS: keep hearing a motorcycle starting and Bruce Willis in my head saying something about the Gimp being dead.. :dancinsmilie(movie-nerd humor)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi LapisAnguli, I'm still old school using paintshop, lol
but I have been looking for a new program, I'll check out Gimp

thanks for the info!!

:thank you

randy2k

Newbie Streaker
For small projects I always use Adobe Fireworks because its small and covers pretty much all of the basics.

PS: And no, I'm not a spammer judyb57 :)

Last edited: