What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two and a Half Men

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
What does everyone think about the new episodes, I watched the second one tonight? I love that show but I just don't know that it is going to be any good without Charlie Sheen in it. I don't like the way they scripted it as far as Alan goes, sorta just shrugging it off and moving on.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I love Two and a half men, always was one of my favorite shows! I was very concerned when Charlie Sheen was replaced with Ashton Krutcher. I was anxiously awaiting the first episode and hoping that it was going to be good! I was pleasantly surprised and laughed a lot and found it to be very funny. Its is NOT the same as when Charlie was on but doesnt everything get old eventually? Now we have a new fresh look on the show and hopefully the ratings will be good and the show will stick around for a while. I would HATE for Sheen to get the satisfaction of the show falling apart because he wasnt on it anymore! He doesnt need anything more to fill his already very swelled head and ego!! :clap

sorcer3ss

Staff member
No that's very true, and quite frankly it took me awhile to take to it originally so will preserve for a few shows and see how it goes.

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
I watched the first show and liked it. I forgot that it was on last night grrrr. Babysitting my grandkids and keeping them occupied was more important. Ahhh..always reruns!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I watched the first show and liked it. I forgot that it was on last night grrrr. Babysitting my grandkids and keeping them occupied was more important. Ahhh..always reruns!

Queenmap you can also go to cbs.com and watch it! :clap

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That's surprising, I thought you all would have been episodes ahead of me, but obviously airing it at the same time - finally Aus is catching up with the rest of the world :clap