What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A United States Marine won more than $2.8

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
A United States Marine attending a week-long military training session in Nevada won more than $2.8 million playing Bally's slot
’ Money Vault slot machine at the Bellagio Las Vegas on Sunday, Feb. 19, 2012 (Photo credit: BusinessWire).

Bally’s Millionaire Sevens wide-area progressive slot link hit for $2,882,808.32, the second-largest jackpot ever won on a Bally Technologies game.
“I was overwhelmed and in shock,” said winner Alexander Degenhardt, 26. “I didn’t know what to do.”
Degenhardt and a Marine buddy had decided to have some fun when they got a break from training at nearby Nellis Air Force Base, so they headed to the Las Vegas Strip.
It was Degenhardt’s first time in Las Vegas.

“I figured I’d just go lose $100 real quick,” he said. Degenhardt prefers playing slots and was drawn to Money Vault because of the massive progressive jackpot.

He says he popped in $100 and after playing the one-cent denomination machine for about 10 minutes, he was up $90.
Then he hit the life-changing jackpot.
But he didn’t understand what had happened.
“Dude, what does that mean?” he asked his friend.
His response to realizing his good fortune: “Cool!”

SOURCE

judyb57

Super Moderator
That is a great story! I love to hear about people that really deserve to win, actually winning! :clap