What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Week With Rich Reels

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Join us at Rich Reels and get a taste of ‘The High Life’.

This 5 reel, 5 pay-line slot captures the glamour and excitement of the lifestyles of the truly wealthy. From luxury cruising on a private yacht and glamorous cars to glittering diamonds, palatial mansions and plenty of rewards, including bonus spins.

For a La Dolce Vita experience at Rich Reels, between Monday 23rd June 2008 and Wednesday 25th June 2008, and stand a chance to claim your share of a 1,000.00 Dollar prize pool!

Successful accounts will be credited on Thursday 26th June 2008 and email notification sent accordingly
-------------------------------------------------------

I am a small red, fleshy fruit that contains a single stony seed. I am often used as the finishing touch on many desserts. My logo also appears on many three reel slots.

What am I?

Send your entries to [email protected] . 10 lucky players will be randomly drawn on Thursday 26th June 2008 and could win up to 100 dollars in bonus credits.
---------------------------------------------------------------

We’re promising bags of cash, so get spinning!

Deposit between:

50 and 1,000 Dollars on Monday and qualify for a 20% bonus;

50 and 1,000 Dollars on Tuesday and qualify for a 30% bonus;

50 and 1,000 Dollars on Wednesday and qualify for a 50% bonus.

Tuesday’s 30% bonus and Wednesday’s 50% bonus are only redeemable if you’ve qualified for the previous day’s bonus.

Promo Period: Monday 23 June 2008 (00:00 EST) – 25 June 2008 (23:59 PST)

Your Account Number:xxxxxxx

Your Promo Code: xxxx

CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR YOUR PROMO CODES!!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Villento and Rich Reels totally rock with their promos!! They send them out twice a weekl!!

Fanatstic group of micro's!!WooHoo