What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is on the menu for Christmas?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Fish, fish and more fish! Shrimp, scallops, lobster, king crab legs, you name it.... we got it! :santa

sorcer3ss

Staff member
First year ever we are moving away from the traditional Christmas dinner and are going to have a barbeque for lunch, cheesecake from the cheesecake shop and chocolate ripple cake. For dinner we are having cold meats, ie ham and chicken with salads.

ibazotravez

Newbie Streaker
Tamales, Prime Rib, Tamales, Prime Rib Standing Tacos*, Tamales, Ham, Cookies, Pinons**:goodluck, Tamales (*cubed w/onions green chili; **IF avail slim chance; not necessarily in the order listed).

Sounds like Tamale overload? Absolutely! The joy is in the making of 200 dozen. Imagine a full weekend of 6 sisters, 3 brothers and in-laws to match gathered together in a major process. Its a beautiful sight!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Lol sounds great ibazotravez! There is nothing like family!! Enjoy!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
ibazotravez that sounds amazing! Funny, after I read your post I went to my local Mexican watering hole & the owner offered to make me some of these delish tamales for Christmas!
I ordered 6 beef with red sauce and 6 chicken with green sauce.. YUMMY

Carey I want some fish!

Anne that sounds amazing!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I don't eat much in the way of mexican food, usually burritos, nachos, tacos and that's about it, what are tamales?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Me too Anne, I love Mexican but have never had a tamale! lol

KinzieOlivia1

Newbie Streaker
Hire a professional hacker! (Telegram: @Blackhat_plug)
My expertise is programming, running exploits, and setting up DDOS attacks and I like the challenge of doing things where most others give up.

Examples:
Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets.
I can recover account passwords of most social networks easily, remote control smartphones.
Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, the Twitter account hacking. Criminal record expungement, Credit score increment, Change of a school course grade, tracking live location etc.

Full package deal, getting access to personal or company devices and accounts and searching for the data you need.
Hacking web servers, game servers, or other internet infrastructure. Basically, anything a hacker needs to be successful.

Examples:
Simply hacking something technically.
Causing a lot of technical trouble on websites/networks to disrupt their service with DDOS and other methods.
Economic espionage. Getting private information from someone.
Ruining your opponents, business, or private persons you don't like, I can ruin them financially and or get them arrested, whatever you like.

Contact via
Telegam:............... Blackhat_plug