What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatcha Doing For Thanksgiving?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am going to my Brothers it's always good fun to be around family! I am making a cheesecake and a rice dish..
BIG news is my man is meeting my family(at least part of the fam) Thurs so I am a bit nervous!!!:turkeyday
Sad news is my daughter is staying in LA & my Navy son flew there since it is closer to his Naval base so that means 2 away from him *sad face*

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am staying home, will be cooking for my 2 boys and my fiance, mom too of course! Will be a quiet day but with lots of food!! :turkeyday:turkeyday

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
awe, sorry your missing 2 of your children Vixen!! hope all goes well
with your man meeting the family, I'm sure they will love him!!

this is the first time in 8 yrs I get to cook for my son and grandkids, I'm very
excited!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

HTH:)

twobears

Lifetime Streaker

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks twobears!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

HTH:)

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
we are going to my grandparents house. they are 78 and my grandma still cooks the whole meal for 25 people by herself lol. i'm thankful that they are in such good health that they can still do that :)

happy thanksgiving everyone!! TK:)