What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your top 10 songs of all time?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
I am so into music - can't live without it - so I though it would be cool to start a thread for anyone interested to list their top 10 songs of all time.

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
  1. Beatles / guitar gently weeps & come together {prob.10 more}​
  2. Ac/Dc / Back in black
  3. 3 Godsmack / whatever
  4. John lennon / imagine
  5. James Gang / walk away
  6. Tupac / changes
  7. Metallica / wherever i may roam
  8. Kid Rock / cowboy
  9. Eminem / my name is
  10. Rolling Stones / gimme shelter, sympathy 4 the devil { I guess that was more than 10 its hard to narrow it down }

judyb57

Super Moderator
What a great idea lkvikings. You didn't post your top 10 though? I will have to think, I too love most music.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I am so into music - can't live without it - so I though it would be cool to start a thread for anyone interested to list their top 10 songs of all time.

Yep!!! ME TOO!!!

Only 10?? I could rattle 50 and just SCRATCH THE SURFACE

Good post, I'll be back!

XoX
Liz

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Thats a good list Lou! Looking forward to your lists Judy and Calizzz

Mine are - in no particuliar order:

1. Lips like Sugar - Echo and the Bunnymen
2. She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
3. Born Slippy NUXX (Trainspotting Version) - Underworld
4. This Time Imperfect - AFI
5. The Leaving Song Part II - AFI
6. Classic Girl - Janes Addiction
7. How Soon Is Now - The Smiths
8. Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol
9. I Melt With You - Modern English
10. Going Out Of My Head - Fatboy Slim
11. Snuff - Slipknot
12. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve

I know its more than 10

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I really can't do this!!!! So, I'll just post off the top of my head!

lkvikings thanks for tourturing me :shucks I know just about all the songs on your list!!

So.... I'm just gonna post a few that I really love KS:)

Billie Holiday- God bless the child

Crowded House- Weather with you

Neil Finn/Tim/Finn - Only talking sense

Rhett Miller- Fireflies

Hunters and Collectors- Throw your arms around me

Half way already??

Midnight Oil- Sell my Soul

CSNY- Wooden ships

Joni (is there more than one Joni- NO) - A case of you

Neil Young- Tell me Why

X- Worlds A Mess it's in my Kiss and Johnny hit and run Pauline (X the band) on u-tube

Top of my head, I could do a list of top 100 songs- no problem!

XoX
Liz

:proud

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Calizzz - Midnight Oil and X - Good stuff - I actually really like X - I will have to revisit them on U-Tube - Thanks

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Calizzz - Midnight Oil and X - Good stuff - I actually really like X - I will have to revisit them on U-Tube - Thanks

After all these years- I can call Billy Zoom- ( he's 60 something, has 4 yrs old twins!) but ya, I Usually talk to Exene!! She's one of the smartest women I know. I went back stage at an X gig at The House O Bluses, Sunset. I had flowers for Exene. John lets me in, knocks on the door, she's in the dressing room with this chick. Hey Liz- Do you know Donita? No- Hi Donita (Donita Sparks from L7) kinda blew her off, Oops! me- anyway Exene... Oh and my daughters best Jr. High friend was the daughter of Kevin- drummer from Bahaus! Tones on Tails and Love and Rockets. Talk about a cutie!! I have a limited edition #'d and signed cd of Bella Logosi's Dead. My daughter Vic was 14/15 at the time and she went to A LOT of shows with Diva, and Kevin!

John Doe and Exene had a solo gig a few months ago. I met Lorna Doom from the Germs! 20 odd yrs. ago when John and Exene were together, Lorna is one of the white girls and Exene is the other White Girl (he's livin' with) from the classic song. I have so much punk and rock etc. etc. memrobelia- tons of set-lists all kind of things signed, posters books.....

When you check out X, check out John Doe's solo stuff. He is THE BEST songwriter of our times, hands down can't touch him!! Totally handsom man and humble as well! Hey! You might order a cheap copy of X Live in Los Angeles. I'm in that! Had no idea they were filming, but there's a cpl. shots of me in the front of the pit getting bounced around and singing along!!

Walk Away by James Gang is a GREAT song Lou!!!

I have a 45 of Lips like sugar and The Cult L.P.

I can't BELIEVE I left BOWIE and THE GRATEFUL DEAD outta my list!! I was a "Bowie kid" we'd go to Hollywood, dress up take ludes and wrangle our way into clubs. Didn't hurt when Cherie Currie was around! I went to school with Cherie and her twin Marie- they were two yrs. older. My best friend was really close to Cherie and drove.... I've met all the Runaways. Such little bitches GG22 Joan still looks great. And the Runaways movie is coming out in March!

So- being a Bowie kid and a Dead Head made me stand up for what I believe in! I took a lot of crap, ya know??

Check out the Old 97's. Exene sing with Rhett on the studio version of 4 leaf clover- have a listen.

Or, pm me if you want, I'll send you a mix of what I listen to now and then!!

:thumbsup

Oh did I mention the Aussie Music Scene when I lived there for 2 years ( a life time ago) GG22

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
More as they come....

Sowing the seads of love - Tears for fears

Why Do Fools Fall in Love- Frankie Lymann >sp and the Teenagers

Time of the Season- The Zombies

Temptated - The Squeeze or U.K. Squeeze

Dear God by- X T C

Mona Lisa's and Mad Hatters- Sir Elton John

See How We Are- X (the band)