What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wired Plastic Question

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Now!

I know I fund it by Westen Union, but do any of you know off hand the address and or name to send it too?

If you can help, cool..

I've checked the website, I KNOW I have a W.U. right across the street. I've called a couple times, but I always seem to miss them.

And one more.. If I use it to deposit, can I get my cashin back to the card?

Thanks guys! :eek:

XoX

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry hon, I don't know the answer to these questions. I HAVE a Wired Plastic card, but have never used it. I will let someone that uses theirs answer this. (I just replied so you didn't think you were being ignored, lol)
:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sorry I cant help you with that either dear. Never used a wired plastic in my life.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Liz-I use mine all the time and I love it.
When you go to western union they give you a paper to fill out called prepaid services. After you fill it out with the amount you want to send-they just slide your card threw the machine and it brings up your account then they put the amount of money you want to put on your card. Remember that the fee is 3.95. Also important to remember.
EX:if you use it at intertops the min. deposit is 20.00. Make sure that you have a balance of 21.00 on your card-because there is a .45 charge.
My first time I put 20. and tried to deposit the 20 of course it was declined, that is how I found out.
You can with draw back to it-on the card site they give you a bank # to use to have the funds go back to your card. So when you withdraw it will be wiretransfer.
Hope this helps.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
When you go to western union they give you a paper to fill out called prepaid services
Thanks my dear! So, any where they have W.U. has the prepaid service option?....

I'm not sure where my mind was LOL! Of course you're putting money on your own card, not sending it anywhere!!

And thanks for the other info as well!

Take care,
Kind love!
XoXoX

mplaster

Junior Streaker
U can also fund your card by money gram at walmart, use the receiver code 4741, the city is Salt Lake City, Utah and then just write your card number on there, the fee is $3.50 and then walmart takes a dollar out so I usually put a couple extra dollars when I use them. I've had the card for a few years now and love it. Good luck to ya!
marilyn