What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW what a great night for Baseball Fans

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
I know some of you are baseball fans like I am and I have to say that tonight was the best night in baseball..ever. I got carpal tunnel from switching channels back and forth all night.

Vixen - I know you are a STL fan so good luck playing the Phillies- who happen to be my team. It will be a good series.

It sure will be interesting the next couple of weeks and I can't wait.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Is it the start of the season lkvikings? I would love to see one of your baseball matches, and am really sorry that I didn't get to one when we visited the US. It's our football grand final here this weekend, so there is a lot going on, they had the Brownlow medal the other night, they have a parade and then the big match is on Saturday.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
It was a very intense night for sure!! I am a Yankee fan so we didnt have to worry as we clinched the playoffs last week but it was great to see the Rays get to the Playoffs and NOT Boston who we hate!! hehe! Gooooo Yankees!!! :woohoo:woohoo

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh and Good Luck to any team that may end up playing us in the World Series! You can just hand us the title right now thank you! :ohboy:ohboy

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
What :bet are you both smoking

You are both dreamin

GO PHILLY !!

Last edited:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
:ohboy hey is baseball still on next month, my son wants to go see a game, he is so disappointed the basketball has been cancelled oh and yeah the statue of liberty is closed for 12 months too :think

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Sorcer - Baseball's regular season is over however the next 3 weeks are the playoffs and World Series. It is next to impossible to get tickets unless you know someone.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Hey Sorcer - Baseball's regular season is over however the next 3 weeks are the playoffs and World Series. It is next to impossible to get tickets unless you know someone.

Thanks lkvikings, how disappointing they just missed it.

giggles7p

Junior Streaker
OMG!! You Yankee Fans are such *******s!!!! LMAOOO
I hope the Yankees choke, choke, choke!!!!!

LMAOOO...:clap

Oh and Good Luck to any team that may end up playing us in the World Series! You can just hand us the title right now thank you! :ohboy:ohboy

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
wooooohooooooo CARDS!!!

don't worry there is plenty of room over here in cardinal nation if you guys wanna root for a winning team!! :rasp

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
wooooohooooooo CARDS!!!

don't worry there is plenty of room over here in cardinal nation if you guys wanna root for a winning team!! :rasp

Congrats Ash, Vixen and all the Cards fans!! Cant believe you guys beat the Phillies!! Amazing!! :bravo:bravo

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Carey darling for over 10 yrs now we do this back and forth stuff, you know the CARDS are the chit!!! HAHA now there are 2 of us here to get you all feisty ... haha Love when the underdogs win!!!

Sorry for the Yanks tho maybe next yr :)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Carey darling for over 10 yrs now we do this back and forth stuff, you know the CARDS are the chit!!! HAHA now there are 2 of us here to get you all feisty ... haha Love when the underdogs win!!!

Sorry for the Yanks tho maybe next yr :)

Yeah I like to root for the underdogs myself and so do a lot of folks. Which is why so many are rooting for Milwaukee this year! They are much more of an underdog than the Cards! lol