What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to be slim or fit?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

eroTwain

Newbie Streaker
For me, the same tactic whenever I see that i am overweighted: 1 meal daily + 6-7 miles of walking (evening) and after 15-20 days first result are obvious... There are some diet, supplements, etc, tried, but this works best for me, with those various products I have better progression but after I stop taking it return faster...

Bouanine

Newbie Streaker
Calorie counting and regular physical activity in the gym helps me a lot with this. Nutrition is very important as well as regular exercise with a trainer. It is also very important for me to add nutritional supplements and vitamins to my diet in order to lose weight or gain muscle mass. On the site https://immunedefence.info/lozenges I found very cool lozenges to support the immune system that help maintain the immune system and recover from colds. At the moment, in the era of coronavirus, this is very important, I advise you to pay attention.

Last edited:

ash190

Newbie Streaker
the 168 method is really works. We have a group of people doing this together!