What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COVID19 REAL TIME TRACKER- FEELING STRESSED AND AFRAID WE ARE HERE TO LISTEN! POST AWAY FOR COMMUNITY SUPPORT & MEMES TO MAKE US KEEP GOOD HUMOR

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Also, I think many are feeling very anxious and afraid during this nightmare. Please feel free to post anything about the pandemic here.
I think we all need so positive encouragement during this time.

Stay strong ! Make sure to exercise at home, it keeps you healthy and distracts from the mess

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am going to be putting up memes- Something to giggle about during this time

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
nurses at a local hospital here in AR, LOL

Theses nurses at Mercy Hospital in Fort Smith AR are working hard to bring some happiness during these
ever-changing times! Thank you to ALL of the health care workers who make sure we are all taken care of. ♥

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I saw a story on a show the other night of an aquarium in Chicago I think that was closed. They were letting the penguins walk through the place so they could watch the fish through the glass. It was so cute seeing them waddling along.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Everyone has to come together for each other. We all need each other right now.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

Heard a Dr. on TV saying in this time of Coronavirus staying at home we should focus on inner peace.
To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.
I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.
And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!
Hope you are well :)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am following #COVIDIDIOTS on Twitter... People are so stupid...

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That was so funny dani. Yes vixen, did you see how they swamped Bondi beach the other day they had to close all the beaches after that.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
It's crazy, people just need to stay home and help
stop the spread, US has now passed the number of
cases in china