What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers For Judy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

Streakers our dearest Judy who is to us a family member, and a good friend has been
hospitalized from a heart attack..

She is recovering in ICU and cannot have flowers, calls or things like that
so we thought a prayer chain here would be good then we can send it to a
family member to read to Judy during her recovery.

Judy has always over the last 10 years been a caring friend to all Streakers,
reaching out to them in private during hard times just to check up on them.

She has a heart of gold and we all love her so much, so please keep
her and the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Psalm 41:3
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Re: Prayers For JudyB

We were so devastated to hear this news. We love you Judy. Get well soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you always!! :)HG

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker

Miss Judy I am sending you a special angels hugs and kiss.please get well very soon I need you to kick my butt when I am bad. lots of hugs and kisses for sweet miss Judy.God bless. hugs alea

sorcer3ss

Staff member

I was so upset to hear the news about our dear friend Judy, and pray that she has a full and quick recovery.

alexander

Junior Streaker

My hope and prayers for your quick recovery, Miss Judy. All the best.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Judy I am going to light a candle for you today when I go feed the homeless at St. Peter & Paul ..
I was so sad to get this message from your son, I am sure your whole family is very worried and surrounding you night and day!
I hope you have a speedy recovering. You are our family here don't you ever forget that darling.. :kiss

Much Love!!!
Christine

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
this is terrible news, cash and i send you our love!! you are so strong judy, i'm sure you will recover from this in no time! :)HG:)HG

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strengthhttp://christianity.about.com/od/prayersverses/a/Strength-Bible-Verses.htm, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let Judy be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fearhttp://christianity.about.com/od/prayersforspecificneeds/a/copingwithfear.htm and doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through her life. As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may she bless and praise you. All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Please recover soon dear Judy.

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Hi Judy,

I hope and pray you get well soon. Hugs and prayers from Minnesota!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking of you today Judy, hope your feeling
better every day

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Judy is still in ICU BUT she was able to use her kindle to keep in touch last night.....
I am so happy to see she is recovering and hope she can go home soon, everyone hates hospitals and are more comfy at home. :)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That's great to hear that she is feeling better, I just hope she doesn't go home too early

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you everyone we found out that Judy is out of ICU and is now in a private room to recover... I am sure when she sees all these post of support it will cheer her up greatly!!

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
OH NO!!!! I was away all weekend. I will keep her in my prayers!!

WE LOVE YOU JUDY!!!!

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
sorry to hear this, judy, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers violet57 wishing you a speedy recovery

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That's great to hear that she is out of ICU and thanks to those who have posted their well wishes