What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers For Judy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

anaxilea

Junior Streaker
Sending Prayers to Judy for a speedy recovery. Take the time to relax, meditate, learn healthy habits and most of all HEAL and then come back strong and give em hell. :arose

griffin47

Junior Streaker
I am praying for your speedy recovery.I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers,get well soon.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone!! Judy can use all the prayers we can send her way!

snklzona

Junior Streaker
Please know that my heartfelt prayers are with you and your family...godspeed and a full recovery... love todd aka snklzona

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Oh good lord. I haven't been keeping up lately. Sorry and shocked to hear what happened. Praying for you Judy

laceysoft

Lifetime Streaker
I just read this sad news also..I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.........Get well soon Judy...you are a very special lady!!!

Deb

:urbest

helburnt

Lifetime Streaker
Hopefully you will be better by now since I'm always late. Please get well soon, I don't think there's anyone who can fill your shoes as well as you do.
We miss you

Last edited:

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I just read this and felt like I was struck by lightning! Get well very soon Judy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers! We have not heard much but that is expected when recovering from something so serious, she does sound in great spirits and is ready to go home as you can imagine!

anpe85

Junior Streaker
Very sad news :(
But I'm sure you'll come back soon judy :)
Rest well.
We love you :kiss
kisses from France

Last edited:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I haven't heard anything new, hopefully we will hear something soon.

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
I hope we hear more news sending big hugs to miss judy.I miss you so as we all do.special angels kiss and hugs just for you get better soon.I have a great dirty joke for you.and then you can kick my butt after you laugh at it.hugs alea

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
She has been moved to a rehabilitation center. I sure hope she gets to be home with her family for Thanksgiving! :runTK:)

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Finally some news. I was getting worried. Sounds like she is on her way to recovery

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yes, she is itching to get home now, so that is a good sign that she is improving

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Judy is still in rehab and chomping at the bit to get out! She has an appointment with the docs on the 4th of Dec, lets all hope she can get out of the center and home for better recovery!!

I hope she is home before the holidays that is not going to go well if she is not home, we all know how stubborn and independent she is!