What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10, €7 or £5 Free To Play Poker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

$10 To Play Poker
Download and register and then go back to the web site and click the claim your bonus link, after that you will be generated a bonus code to get this promo code you just have to put in your account number

Last edited:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Re: $10 To Play Poker

Thanks Vixen, you gotta love freebies!!!!:grinclap

lustyln

Newbie Streaker

WOW
I already had a account here but I never received the free 10 so when I logged in iI looked to the right and it has the free 10 second one down I by chance clicked it and it let me redeem it .God knows how long I have been there and they still let me have it so thx for posting this it made me check it out lolWooHoo

CareyG

Owner
Staff member

Thats so cool lustyln!! Gotta love surprise free money!!cards

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker

Ok thanks for the freebie will check it out. Lol read it wrong the first time .......love duckey

ps: I cant figure out why the type is comming out this way

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member

lol Duckey you must have hit the U above and it made the words underlined dear.

lightme1

Newbie Streaker

Hi lightme1 here
I am going to give it a whirl and see if i can get it used to have the site downloaded but havent been there in forever ,dont know my account # or anything dont think that i got the free 10 either we shall see ,with the old lady (lustyln)getting it i might not be able 2 but im gonna try,thx for the free rolls here guys ,Im gonna download it from here see ya ta the tables good luck every1

lustyln

Newbie Streaker

Hi lol somehow lmao Kenny has my lustyln for his alias and mine is brneyedln lmao dont really understand it lmao probly cuz i gave him my gamblers resort a long time ago ,I never have played there but they brought my player id from filling it out has his name and email address on it but kept my lustyln and they will not let you change it either sorry babe lmao thats funny as hell lol you a man with a girls id lmfao :laugh

lightme1

Newbie Streaker

Well i got the 10 bucks and a f@*@ed user name thx hon lol and you are right they will not change it i tried lol ,Thank you for posting this here so i could take advantage of it just like my wife i had my account way before aaaashe ever did ,hell she just learned how to play this past year ,I am surprised that they gave it to me but that is great thanks again and to poker time

iataz

Lifetime Streaker

Hi Lightme1 and Lustylyn.. glad to have you both here at The Streak

wooo

Newbie Streaker

use the $10to play 25/50 tables
play one raked hand to open the Freerolls for the next 24 hours
there Freerolls r great
i think the min rake to open a freeroll 25cents so pot has to get to $5blues

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Hi Woo and welcome to the Streak! I have a freeroll coming soon with this place so keep an eye out!WooHoo

MichaelfromVT

Junior Streaker
Good morning, I have noticed a 150 freeroll titled > Bonus Streak at PokerTime. Says it starts in about 16 Hrs. (Its 6am here) . Requires password for entry.Is this the freeroll that you have arranged for us Vixen ? Thank you.:card

MichaelfromVT

Junior Streaker
WooHooYes ,that be the password,just be sure put space between streak and gaming.I be first registrant. Is that good luck or bad??

Thanks , see ya there > starts in bout 9 hours