What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another large win at inetbet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

getters

Newbie Streaker
Will post pictures later.

So! I hit the random jackpot on Rain Dance for over $10,000! Yup, had my balance to $11,000 and said hey, what the hey, I'll play it down to 10 grand then cashout. So I moseyed over to Aztec Riches and yup, you guessed it, not 20 minutes later hit that random for over $18,000! Hmm, too good to be true. Well, I had $28,000 in my account and decided to play that down to a cool 25 Gs and sure enough made it to $44,000. Played that down to $40,000 and now I am cashing out. Also, I am a bit curious if anybody else out there has had such a large win and how they cashed out? If anybody has any suggestions pm me. Also! YES! INET IS THE BEST!

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG getters thats freaken awesome!!! WTG!!! Cant wait to see the screenshots!!:money

judyb57

Super Moderator
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!!

Do you all notice the pattern lately? Streakers winning the randoms? Pays to be a Streaker!!! lol

Last edited:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!!

Do you all notice the pattern lately? Streakers winning the randoms? Pays to be a Streaker!!! lol

I'm a Streaker- always a Streaker-I never hit anything big..lol

Congrats Geddes on your win honey, can you tell me what timeyou were playing? It seems like lately the randoms are hit in the morning.

Big Hugs

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
Oh yeah Mizzpa is playing an RTG tonight...Come on 8:30! LOL

Congrats on your win getters. That's ALOT of winning baby! :woohoo

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
:woohoo Hope some of these streakers pass their luck onto us!!!!!! WtG on the wins. I'm anxious to see those shots too! :linedance

getters

Newbie Streaker
1st random:

getters

Newbie Streaker
1st random: By the way, the sound it makes when you win is like a thousand bells and wistles going off. At least that's what it sounded like to me.

I didn't realize I had won for about two more spins.

2nd random:

You know how you have those lucid dreams that you always win a big one? This second win was just surreal. Simply unbelievable.
More random images from betting big, losing big and winning big.

Little card action....

After it was all said and done I ended up cashing out 30k instead of 40k. I was actually trying to win enough to buy a house. Oh well it will still be a nice down payment.

PinkLady1972

Junior Streaker
OMG! I would pass out. They would have to revive me ffffffffforr sure! I won a random jackpot of 1000.00 once and it was on a free chipppppp! :(Congratulations!!! Congratulations! I've heard its better to withdraw it in small amounts of like a few thou at a time. But personally I've never withdrawn that much but good luck to ya! I'm sure someone here has and can tell you whats best. OMG sooooooooooooo great. It gives me hope! :money:sunnyday

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I think I probably would have passed out too....LOL

Congrats on the win and don't forget about your favorite mods. I think we could all use a nice massage.....:woohoo

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
First of all congrats on the wins....that just rocks and the screen shots are amazing.

Pink I feel your pain I won a random jp 1500 at magic oasis on a one dollar free chip...max cash out 10x chip (10.00) with a min cash out of 20.00.........so i played for several months on that fun money but it was still a rush.......let the winning continue................love duckey:cool:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
HOLY %@*!! WTG!!!!! very very nice screenshots too man that really rocks!!!:grinclap:money

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
WTG Getters! You inspire me to keep trying for that jackpot!

I was playing Honey to the Bee at Inet last week, it's one of my favorites and very lucky for me. The random was up to $10,000, and I was going for it, but the next time I played it was down to $1,000. Someone won it, and I was hoping it was a Streaker! Anyone know?

Last edited: