What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome New Site with free money!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

brewboy

Banned
Please post this sort of thing in Friends room we don't allow other friends that we have to post this sort of thing here so we really cannot allow this post either since it is a sort of a scam to gather emails to spam the heck out of players, if you all ever wonder how places get your emails and spam the hell out of you this place is a perfect example.

Since this is your 1st post I assume your here to spam

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I personally dont like the look of this place.:dizzy

brewboy

Banned
Carey,

Do you mind telling me what you don't like about the site? This is actually Golfpro if you remember me.......:O I have been around a long time and can hopefully smell fishy when I see it.....hehe......I have talked with that board owner numerous times and this site was previously owned by someone else and I personally had cashed out numerous times from the previous owners of this site with no problems. So it is a legit site!!!

If anyone has any issues or questions about the site, you can personally email me or the owner of the site as well! I have no association with the site other then I know it will be a good up and coming site as it once was a pretty decent site before.

Jeff

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Hi Golfpro. good to see you, what took you so long to come over to our new place?

I was not very into that site as all the links didnt work and it looked just really cheesy to me. I personally wouldnt deposit money there, I dont even see any games to play or anything. Looks like someone just trying to get money from people and some free advertisement to be honest.

Great to see you though Golfpro!;)