What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cashing Out on Comp Points Question (Jackpot Capital)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I know that iNetBet only allows you now to cash out 10x the amount of your comp points (which to me makes no sense since you have to deposit to earn comp points, so it's based on deposit play...and this restriction was not always like this). BUT...

I cashed in $2.64 of comp points at Jackpot Capital and worked it up to $565. I requested a cashout via Western Union (Money Transfer), so that costs $65. My payout will (or should be) $500 for the net. Now, here's my question: "Does anyone know if Jackpot Capital has a rule of max cashout amounts on comp points?" I couldn't for the life of me find anything on the site about it. So, I'm keeping fingers crossed and will know in a few days if this goes through. Meanwhile, if anyone has any input I would appreciate it.

:thank you

judyb57

Super Moderator
I thought comp points had no limit at iNet? Free money like Managers Bonus is 10 X I know that, hmmmmm. I have no clue about Jackpot Capital. Did you email them and ask?

[email protected]

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That's strange I am sure I have cashed out some large amounts at Inetbet from comp points, they must have changed their rules. Most of them don't have limits as far as I know, but as Judy said check with Jackpot Capital.

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I haven't checked with Jackpot Capital because I want to 'dream a little dream for me' for a few days before reality might set in.

I'll let you know on Wednesday what I find out. Woohoo, that's tomorrow, isn't it?

:yikes

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yep, let's hope for the best, let us know how you get on

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Comp points are same as cash at JPC from what I understand... Congrats to you!!!!

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
It's approved! Woohoo! Just waiting word as to how to get the funds via Western Union.

:flwrdnc

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I got it from my local grocery store that does Western Union with no problems.

:thumbsup