What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CLOSED] Exclusive Intertops Poker Freeroll (Feb 5th) - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyb57

Super Moderator
THE TIME DOES SHOW AS 4 PM PST AND 7 PM EST! SORRY FOR THIS TIME DIFFERENCE ONCE AGAIN. I WILL FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON FOR THE NEXT ONE AND SEE IF THEY CAN GET THE TIMING RIGHT, LOL. SORRY GUYS.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Ok, you should all have the password up to this point. We will continue to send the password until 10 minutes before the start of the game if you post here. Then we will stop sending it, if you are too late please try earlier next time! Good luck and again DO NOT SHARE THE PASSWORD with anyone. If you are caught sharing it with non Streak members you will be banned and no longer eligible to enter any Streak fun.

Amarelle

Newbie Streaker
I would like to participate in the freeroll and I can? My nickname is :AmarelleTops

ditto

Newbie Streaker
hello all. i haven't played poker in many months and intertops is the only site still left on my computer. i hope to take part in this awesome game. best of luck everyone.

SycoSteve

Newbie Streaker
I always enjoy a GOOD tournament as opposed to the usual donk-filled fests. Would like to join your game if it's OK with you. . . :thank you

judyb57

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum guys and good luck in the tournament. Will send you the password now.:cheers

TIESTO

Newbie Streaker
I want to be in the game.So please send the password.Thanks.
nick:3TIESTO3

Status
Not open for further replies.