What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do something SOON that you've been procrastinating!~

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Call someone, just do one small thing.. I HAVE to talk here. My wonderful online friends. I'm pretty tore-up. My Mom is close to death. She fell twice in the last couple days. I took her to the hospital and her Dr. suggested board and care for a couple days.. I had trouble getting her back in bed, so they'd like to see if they can get her steady.

Sorry for the vent.. I have soo much support around me, I tripped on my horoscope!- But my Sister. She doesn't know how to deal and told me today it's my fault, I'm not looking after my Mom right.. Well, you guys, friends, her Dr. and nurses said B.S. I know it in my heart, but it's so hurtful to hear it from my sister- OMG!!

I want to take my mom for a nice meal at the beach, I'm not sure now if it will happen. So--- If somethings on your mind- please go for it. A lesson we all know, but forget- at least I do!!

My Cancer Horoscope-

Your feelings of caution can be a potent reminder that life is often improved by the presence of sincere, giving, and upbeat individuals. Should the opportunity present itself, take the time to reconnect with the people you care about and to court connections with people you sense have only the best of intentions. You may feel better today once you remember that you have a strong network of love and support in place. <<< and I'm trying to get the one person's approval and forget what I have.

Thanks for letting me blog.. :eek: And thanks for the TRUE COMMUNITY HERE!

Love you (and ya know who you are) xoxoxox :proud

ashgeosad

Pro Streaker
calizz for the hurt and pain that you're going through i really feel for you hun.you have a friend here if you need to talk .in times of extreme stress people can say really hurtful things that they later regret. keep your chin up hun and we're all here if you need us.big hugs:eek::eek:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Asgeosad, thank you. I know I could I'm or email anyone who offers help or whatever, thank you :eek:

xoxox
Liz

darmac

Junior Streaker
Ss Calizz, I pray your Mom will get better and you get to take her for that lunch, ((((((HUGS)))))

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
A great big (((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))) for you Liz dear.

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry to hear about your mom, i pray she recovers soon!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

violet57

judyb57

Super Moderator
Liz, I am sure that your sister is very scared and worried just like you hon. People all react in different ways. Unfortunately this is your sisters way of "protecting herself" for those feelings. I know it must hurt a lot, but please remember that she is your sister and loves you. You mom is lucky she has you. You have been through so much and your reactions are different. :eek:

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
Ok I get that ppl react to stress in differant ways and your sis is lashing out. But she needs to check it at the door and you need to tell her that. My brothers would do the same thing What did you do to her? meaning our mother. It hurt and i told them so. Calizz spend as much time with her as possible and talk about everything. I hope you get to go to the beach if she can't do it in her room. Improvise it will be something you nor her will forget.
I will be thinking and prayering for both of you. YOU CAN HANDLE THIS.:eek:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Sisterchick... I agree with what Snookie said.. take the beach to your mom, beach towels, sunglasses, lemonade, well you get the idea

And as far as you sister goes.. I don't see her stepping in to help take care of your Mom so tell her to **** off

texas hOOters

Senior Streaker
Oh Liz ! I am so sorry to hear about MoM. Hang in there honey, you know what we think about what your sister has to say !

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
And as far as you sister goes.. I don't see her stepping in to help take care of your Mom so tell her to **** off<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
:eek:Liz we are all praying for you and your mom take care girl :eek:

Last edited:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
The Dr. wanted to put my mom in a board and care for a couple days after her last fall on Sunday, my dear, dear friend Laurie (Laurence) came over to help and stayed hr.s.

The Dr. is a really good Dr. his points were- if she falls again, it will be hell on her and would I be able to handle her on my own. I asked him to call my sister about it. Well, she didn't like the idea. But worse than that, she's telling me that it's my fault, Virginias not getting enough protein and exercise and that my Mom would NEVER do that to me. I said, I made the call for her SAFETY!

Then yesterday, she say's (before she picked my mom up) we will have to have full time care, because it's too much hassle for you! <wait> and we are selling her car for the cash we need now.

My Mom gave me her car. She is not going to drive again. My old Mazda is in need of repairs, that I've neglected cause I had my Moms. Well, the car is in my Moms name AND my sisters! I was at the point, after arguing of telling her fu*k it- take the car, you can't take anything else from me!

My Moms' at her house now, and staying there for the time being. I went over last night, and the car wasn't mentioned, we talked about home therapy for OUR mom. As soon as Virginia is better, she'll sign the car over to me. No more waiting!

My sister said, even if you think it, don't tell me Mom is going to die, I can't handle it!!! Age has nothing to do with this, she is 7 yrs. older then me.

And thanks for the beach idea. Totally cute! But, if I can get my mom in the car, we could get in-and-out burgers, park and eat them in the car- with a ocean view!!

I so appreciate all your kindness and true concern!!

Love to all, Liz
xoxox

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Gezzz Liz I am sorry your sister is so damn insensitive to your feelings! Its just like what my mom went through with her brother. And I always told her the same thing and I will tell you too. Your mother KNOWS who has been there for her and she KNOWS how much you love her. They love all their children no doubt but they KNOW the ones that were REALLY there even if they dont say it!! Just remember that!! :eek::eek: