What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

easter dinner what 's on your menu for easter sunday?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
first i would like to say happy easter to all you great streakers.may god bless you all and keep you all safe and healthy and may your easter be filled with good friends, and family, and lots of easter blessings for all.i am having 35 people over for easter(friends and family) i am making 2 whole legs of lamb, 2 whole hams,and 2 stuffed turkeys.there will be mashed potatoes,gravy,corn,carrots,peas all in a butter sauce,lamb sauce, pita bread , dinner rolls, macroni's and meatballs,graden salad, pasta salad,three kinds of pie,two cakes,wedding soup,and ice cream.i love cooking and i love cooking for holidays for friends and family.ok now tell me and everyone are you going out to eat?or are you going to family? or are you cooking.what are you having?hug's alea

Medusa

Junior Streaker
I'm going to a big Easter get together at a friend's. Lots of food, lots of fun! There may be booze... :grinclap

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
happy easter medusa,sounds like you are going to have a great easter.god bless you and your family.hug's alea

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
For Easter I will be stayin home and being with my hubby. Nothing special planned as of yet. It will be a nice day to relax. Happy Easter to everyone! :linedance

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
happy easter queen,sounds like a really nice one on one for you and hubby.god bless you both and many easter blessings to you and hubby.hug's alea

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Easter dinner we are off to my sister's house with alot of good food hope everybody has an awsome easter and hope the easter bunny is good to everybody :cool::cool::cool:

cola57

Senior Streaker
I'm having Ham, baked beans, salad, and all the goodies to go with it. also my 3 yr old gdaughter and 1yr old gson are coming, so lots of eggs to hide and a carrot for the Easter Bunny. Happy Easter Streakers!! Hope every one has a nice day:cool:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
happy easter jobill,and cola may you both have many easter blessings.jobill that sounds really great nothing like family and food for the holidays.cola dinner sounds yummy.love hiding eggs and of course we can't forget mister bunny on his holiday glad you are serving him carrots we know how much they love them.hug's alea

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wow Alea, how do you find the time and energy to do all that cooking??!!

My boys are going wth their dad for easter. Me and my mom are going to go to the cemetary to see my brother then out to dinner, it will be a quiet day with just me and my mom.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Wow Alea, how do you find the time and energy to do all that cooking??!!

My boys are going wth their dad for easter. Me and my mom are going to go to the cemetary to see my brother then out to dinner, it will be a quiet day with just me and my mom.

Carey- not a day goes by that I don't think of Anthony. So, I'll be there in spirit, glad you have your Mom and vice-versa.

Kind love,
Liz
XoX

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Happy Easter everyone. I'm cooking ham, mac and cheese, crecent rolls, mashed taters and gravy and if i can find a can of green beans i'll throw them in to, and i'm making marie cllenders cornbread. Have ablessed and safe and happy Easter!:eek:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
LOLHappy Easter Everyone! Sorry, I'm late! We had a ton of relatives down for the weekend and it was non stop turkey, ham, gravy, stuffing, veggies, cranberries, and wine...I may have had a bit much of everything..