What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easter Poker Festival at Intertops Poker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator

Easter Poker Festival at Intertops Poker​

(US Welcomed!)

This year there will be plenty of Easter action going on at Intertops - don’t be a rabbit and miss out! Not only do we offer plenty of Added and Guaranteed tournaments but also some Easter Egg Freebies, just like when you were a kid!

There are ten $50 Easter Egg Freerolls hidden in the lobby from Friday to Monday. As with real hidden Easter Eggs, one tends to see them only when they are directly in front of you. Therefore, only one hour before the tourneys start, will they be visible and open for registration in the tournament lobby - so keep checking the lobby to find them!

The Easter Poker Festival consists of three $500 Added events which give away cold hard cash and tickets to our Easter Main Event, a $3,000 guaranteed tournament on Easter Monday.

Each $500 Added event has a different buy-in and gives away a different amount of seats to the main event, starting from $1 up to $5 and the amount of seats beginning at 3 going up to 15. Each event starts at 9pm EST (two hours past Midnight GMT). If you are good enough to win more than one ticket to the main event, you will get a cash prize for each extra ticket additional to the one that has to be used to buy-in to the main event.

110% Sign up Bonus at IntertopsPoker!

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I joined the one that starts at 8:00 pm tonight.. It has an added $500.00 to the pot. Cost is $3.30

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Judy! I will........

It doesn't have rebuys or add-ons either! That makes me happy!!! I hate those..... people with alot of money in their account think they can buy their place!

Did you know minimum deposit with UMW is only $9.00?? I was surprised at that too!

judyb57

Super Moderator
No I didn't realize the deposit with that method was so low. That is great! :clap