What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EWALLET EXPRESS PULLING OUT GAMBLING SITES

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

shirlsplay

Junior Streaker
igor

If anyone has a account with ewallet express they are no longer funding gambling sites.I called tonite to withdraw all my money and they told me the 7-10 days do not apply because they are having troubles.so who knows when i'll recieve my money.it's only $420 but know i have to find another way to deposit.dang it's just getting harder and harder to fund gambling anymore.

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Wow shirlsplay, I would worry about that amount if I were you! $420 is a very nice chunk of change to be tied up in a mess.snoball

Sorry to hear it!

I haven't used that service for a long time.

Good luck,

weesie

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
why dont/wont they leave us all the hell alone!!? Hope quicktender will stay true for us gamers. DAMN!!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Its our government redfawn. Trust me, the processors love to get our money!:chaingun123

eliz117

Pro Streaker
Last time I checked, I couldn't use my visa card at quicktender. Doesn't look good.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Not real sure what is going on. Hopefully it is just something that will be cleared up soon. :frozen

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
I spoke with live chat this morning at OT and was told that the Visa option will be resolved at the following times today: 4 PM for PST/5 PM for MST/ 6 PM for CST and 7 PM for EST. Now this is what I was told. If anyone has heard the same or anything different, please post.
:turkeyday