What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free spins @ villento

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

DECKMAN

Newbie Streaker
just letting everyone know i recieved an email from villento today. i had 40 free spins on mad hatter. not sure if everyone gets them but it won't hurt to check. villento

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchyKytty

Newbie Streaker
Ok, did anyone else get this email, on December 23rd? Its only valid until the 19th?!?!

You’re invited to a tea party with fantastic treats!
Log into your Villento Brands account TRRR01641526 before Sunday midnight to claim your 40 bonus spins on Mad Hatters.
And if that’s not enough crazy rewards for your weekend, we’re sending a big slice of moolah your way with an exclusive weekend purchase match!
Deposit up to 200 credits and receive up to 80 bonus credits. Valid until Sunday, 19 December 2010.
Making things simple at Villento Brands – once you have made your qualifying weekend deposit:

Cause my spins werent available and just got the email on teh 23rd? Just a lil confused. Thanks for any help!

~WitchyKytty:frozen

JWdevil

Junior Streaker
I got the same email and I went to live support and he told me im sorry their marketing dept sent it in error. I said does that mean I don't get the free spins? His reply all in caps THERE ARE NO FREE SPINS AVAILABLE. I said uh okay thx. He said Merry XMAS and went on about the deposit bonus being offered.....

He was not very nice about it........or i am just a little sensitive.. LOL

judyb57

Super Moderator
I imagine if a lot of people got that email, then they have been having to listen to a lot of people about it.