What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goodmorning streakers its tuesday

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
goodmorning streakers,hope you all have a super tuesday.today i am making three kinds of personal pan pizzas they are veggie,sauce and cheese,and poormans.plus i am making a mixed olive salad.dessert is hot cherry pie topped with whipped cream.may god bless you all and keep you all safe and healthy.hug's alea

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning Aleastorm

Pizza sound good for breakfast!

Hope everone has a great day :)

topaz95

Senior Streaker
Good morning Streakers! Hope that you all have a very very great day!:cool:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sounds good Alea, please explain the poor mans pizza?:eek:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
ok ladies here is what poormans pizza is.you take your dough and roll it out just like you were going to make a regular pizza.on top of the dough you spread some olive oil over it ,then you sprinkle garlic powder over it ,then a hand full of parsely,sprinkle some salt and then spread shredded pizza cheese on it bake at 375 til cheese is a light golden brown and serve with your chose of side salad or dipping sauce.its very good.hug's alea

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks to Alea, I am making english muffin pizzas tonight! LOL Thanks for the idea Alea!:cool: