What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heaven needed another angel....RIP our dear friend Liz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I am in total shock, all I can say is that Liz has been a great Streaker and will be sorely missed, she was such a character, sympathy to her family.

Precious

Lifetime Streaker
i am so sorry about Liz,i really ,really going to miss her.
i did not know her that much but this is a schock to me
she always was so funny.
my thaughts and prayers are going to her famiely:)HG
God Blees them all.:)HG

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
OMG=I am in shock.

I don't know what to say, I am sooo sad right now.

hugs

newgirl

Senior Streaker
May she rest in peace. I didn't know her but did see her posts a lot on Streak.....

I will say a prayer for her and her loved ones.

emma13

Pro Streaker
What heavy hearts we have today...I am so shocked.Liz and her Family are in my prayers.God Bless You All.

Medusa

Junior Streaker
Omg, I can't believe she's gone. Rest in peace Liz, you'll be missed. My thoughts are with her family.

msfilly

Lifetime Streaker
My thoughts and prayers for strength and guidance during this time for Liz's family. Rest in peace Liz you are already missed.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I AM SPEECHLESS AND CRYING MY EYES OUT!!! LIZZY HAD BECAME ONE OF THE NICEST FRIENDS IN 2009 THAT I HAD MET IN MY AND HER UGLY BATTLES WE JUST REALLY BECAME :friendsTALKED ON PHONE (I CALLED HER CAUSE SHE HAD NO LONG DISTANCE UNLESS PD EXTRA ) AND I HAVE A ENTIRE FILE OF PM'S AND EMAILS THAT I WILL FOREVER CHERRISH!!! THE LAST PHONE CALL WE HAD THE END OF MAY AND SHE SAID SHE HAD FELT REAL GOOD ( BETTER THEN THE NORM AND THAT WORRIED HER THE FEELING SHE HAD ) AND HER 3RD TO LAST NOTE TO ME SHE WAS SO LOKKING FORWARD TO FUN THIS IS JUST A PIECE OF HER PM ~I love you sweetie and KNOW I've always got your hand and I think and send good vibes to you... Ok, just wanted to tell you bout' that. I'm going to the O.C. Music Fest, camping Friday and Saturday nite and live music and vendors and friends and FUN!!!

Love you sweetie-
Liz
xox :cloud
---End Quote---
---End Quote--- THEN :sadly LAST ONE I GOT REALLY SCARED ME FOR I TRIED TO CALL 4-5 TIMES AND NEVER GOT HER I WANTED TO ASK WHAT SHE MEANT BY HER WORDS AND NOW I THINK SHE MUST HAVE KNOWN DEEP DOWN HERE IS THE VERY BRIEF EMAIL :sadly
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's time to 'call- in' some Miracles!!!
Liz
xoxoxox
OK I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL!! I AM GOING TO GO NOW FOR UNTIL I KNOW WHY I WILL CRY MY EYES OUT FOR SHE IS A FRIEND I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE FORGET AND I WONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANGELS ETC.. FOR LIZZY HAD HER OWN BELIEFS AND I WILL RESPECT THAT AND JUST SAY RIP MY FRIEND I PROMISE WE WILL HOOK UP AGAIN WHEN WE ARE SUPPOSE TO!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SIS SOOOOOO MUCH

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Her family said it was a sudden death and that she did not suffer Pixie I hope that brings you some comfort.

wyldgirl

Senior Streaker

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I wish I knew what happen I also can't seem to quit crying, Liz and I emailed back and forth all the time. (I don't have long distance either.)
She sent me cookies a couple times from her favorite store..lol

Liz will be missed.

RIP my dear friend.

hugs

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
I am with everybody else in total shock, and just cant believe it , wow sometimes life is just not fair. So sad, and im sure it was sudden she just sent me a pm on the 2nd saying she was getting ready for summer. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
The Streak will never be the same without Lizzie! She would crack me up the way she would freak out on anyone that insulted this forum or the staff!! She ALWAYS had our backs and her loyalty never faltered! When my brother passed away 2 years ago, Liz sent me a mass card with a beautiful note attached, she emailed me every few weeks also. She was very special to me, my heart is broken and I will miss her terribly.

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Liz was so awesome . She was funny and honest and a straight talker and she was so SMART . Incredibly smart ! She loved this forum and she adored her sisters ..she thought of every one of us as her family . I will miss her for the rest of my life

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
XoX Love and Light

That's how she always ended her emails to me .
She also called me St. Silky
OMG I am going to miss her so much

lOVE YOU GUYS

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<center>
</center>

Miss you Sisterchick.. hope you are getting dealt the winning hands you so strived for in life..

Last edited:

texas hOOters

Senior Streaker
Thank you for calling me Taz !

I am so sad to hear this....she just sent me her new phone number and I didn't take the time to call her soon enough. New lesson.....NEVER WAIT !!!

RIP my dear sisterchick ... we will miss YOU !! XOXOXO

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Your right hOOTers never wait! I am at odds with one of my daughters and have not talked to her in weeks, this makes me want to stop being so stubburn and breakdown to be the one to call first.

Silky love you girlie!!!