What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how dose new software make it ok for usa players

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
:gdpst I wouldn't want ceks as a guru, tyvm.... luckymesome... I think He is a girl?? Kidding- OMG could you imagine your monthly MIDOL for cramps??

And Judy- takes a sip of her tea? and basically wants to :hit ceks! GG22

But I was reading and saying yep, yep, yep.... I personally wouldn't TRIP to hard if I never got to play Micro's. I know I'm in the minority though.

.if are so low you feel like winner just to be able to use their software whne they really f*** you hard from behind you really should seek help..... How blind can you get??? Really

ceks!!] So which end of our bod's. needs to seek help??

Please- try not to add more confusion. Thanks :laugh S--t! I forgot WHO I was talking to for a second!

:sun

C

ceks79

:runTK:) Ok, here comes the cavalry...torck, where are you? LOOL!
:grr

Im out of here.... happy2
:neked

luckymesomeday

Senior Streaker
LOL~GG22GG22GG22GG22GG22GG22
oh geez,I didn't even see the lines...
.if are so low you feel like winner just to be able to use their software whne they really f*** you hard from behind you really should seek help..... How blind can you get??? Really

My goodness!!!

Last edited:

luckymesomeday

Senior Streaker
You want me to sound bitter...maybe so you can feel more good or something when you cant play Microgaming and not even deposit anymore (after have read all post about NetSpend or whatever that is)
Still you guys suck up to Microgaming and the US goverment thinking all this is something good to you...I really cant understand....I dont say you US players are losers in general but this with the new software without any
:comp:comp:compWhat is the matter with you and where do you get off?
Is your woman or man in your home making you be this way? then I am so sorry!!! :laugh

judyb57

Super Moderator
Ok, enough! This thread is way off the original path. Everyone needs to stop getting personal again. Talk about legitimate worries about the new software or I will just close the thread.