What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Withdrawl

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sea77

Senior Streaker
Hi guys. Is it possible to start a list of effective withdrawal methods. I see so far that you can not withdrawal from QT to NS or WP...so besides a regular bank account are there any other options?:kiss

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hmmm, I am sure others will be able to help you with this one hon. I withdraw from QT to my bank account. :cheers

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
How long does it take for quicktender to wired plastic take to hit my card, the cash please?

pevangel

judyb57

Super Moderator
Always takes like 5 days to hit my bank. Are you sure they will accept at wired plastic. I thought there was a big discussion in here about that?

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Oh great that is the only way I can withdraw to my wired plastic, that I know of. Is there any other card that accepts withdrawls from quicktender? please.

pevangel

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
I just want to be able to get my money from quicktender, I already have wired plastic and netspend, can not do it with netspend, and now no wired plastic, ugggg what to do? If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thank you all so much.

pevangel