What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:sadly HI TO ALL THE STREAKERS I REALLY FEEL SO STUPID DOING THIS AS ITS FOR MYSELF!! I HAVE BEEN BATTELING 1 DISEASE AFTER ANOTHER SINCE MY 40TH BDAY HONEST TO GOD I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH 1 EACH YEAR I JUST TURNED 50 JUNE 8TH!! 9 DISEASES THE NICEST ONE I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IS THE PROGRESSIVE MS I AM NOT LISTING ALL 8 OTHERS IF THATS OK I HAVE WENT TO THE DOCTORS AND HOSPITAL 109 TIMES IN THIS YEAR ALONE. I HAVE SIGNED AWAY MY MEDICAL RIGHTS AND MADE UP A LIVING WILL JUST THIS PAST WEEK MY HUSBAND IS BESIDE HIM SELF WE HAVE BEEN WITH EACH OTHER 25 YEARS AND WHAT GREAT YEARS TILL THE LAST 1- IT HAS WORE ME DOWN AS WELL AS HIM I AM IN BED 24/7 LAST 2 YEARS ALMOST AND CANT EAT BUT MAYBE MASHED POTATOE OR A YOGURT ONCE IN A WHILE AM DOWN TO 70 POUNDS AND AT THIS MOMENT HAVE HOSPICE NURSE HERE I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THIS WORLD I AM OH SO SCARED I HAVE SO MUCH I WANTED TO DO WITH MY HUSBAND - I THINK I JUST HONESTLY QUIT FIGHTING WHEN I SEEN WHAT IT WAS DOING PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY TO MY HUSBAND HE CAN BARELY FUNCTION AND THE COST OF "KEEPING" ME MY HUBBY HATES WHEN I PHRASE IT LIKE THAT IS NOT WHAT I WOULD WISH UPON ANYONE WE ARE NOW IN FORECLOSURE ON HOUSE THE ONLY HOME IVE KNOWN FOR 25 YEARS BUT ITS HAD TO BE REFI LOTS TO PAY FOR MY NEEDS I DID NOT COME ON EARTH TO BE A COSTLY BURDEN AND I FEEL SO WORHLESS I HAVE NO SELF ESTEEM AT ALL AND HAVE ONLY FELT THE BREEZE OF AIR ON MY FACE WHEN BEING TRANSPORTED FOR MEDICAL REASONS!! I AM SURE YOU GET THE PICTURE BY NOW AT LEAST I HOPE FOR I AM REALLY REALLY TIRED AND NEED TO STOP TYPING B4 NURSE TAKES COMPUTER AWAY. I JUST NEED SO MANY PRAYERS TO KEEP MY FAITH AND WANT TO KEEP FIGHTING I AM LOST AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND MYSELF SO I THOUGHT I WOULD TURN TO THE STREAKERS FOR SOME HELP WHICH IS THE FIRST IN MY LIFE TIME TO ASK FOR ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING FOR ME!! I JUST NEED ALL THE ANGELS GOD CAN SPARE WITHOUT HURTING THOSE IN NEED! I AM NOT SURE IF I REALLY MADE SENSE HERE FOR MY DOSE OF MORPHINE IS JUST 2 NOTHES AWAY FROM THE MAX A PERSON CAN HAVE :sadly SO FOR NOW I END THIS MESSAGE THANK YOU STREK GAMING FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE streakrockssss

judyb57

Super Moderator
PIXIE, I can feel your sadness in the post hon and wish for you and your husband a miracle soon. It must be so frustrating for you, to think your husband is suffering because of you. I believe that is so wrong though, I am sure that he does everything willingly for you and that he must love you very much. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers hon. You must never give up though. To do so is to say that you care about nothing and from reading all your posts and reading all your kind messages to me, I know that you are a very loving and caring person and that you have a lot to live for. Please know that there are many people pulling for you and that you are never alone!

blowheartsblowheartsblowhearts

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sad to read your post. I don't know you, but I am here if you need someone to talk to. I will have my family keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. :hug

Michelle

SEESHEL

Junior Streaker
Dear Sweet Pixie, We heard you sweetie and we are all praying for you. I want you to know how very very much you are loved and I know you have heard the phrase "There is NOTHING to fear but, fear ITSELF!!!! God has heard your prayers also for you and your husband so know you are NEVER alone sweetie. At your weakest moment I am sure God will whisper in your ear and say "BE STILL AND KNOW...........THAT I AM GOD." He will take care of everything all your fears give to him and just breathe deep and be still, he's going to catch you if you fall, and your husband as well. So BE STILL, we have heard you and you are NOT ALONE SWEETIE. Michelle aka SEESHEL
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Dear Pixie please don't feel stupid for coming to share your feelings with us, we are like a family in here and that is exactly what family is for, to be with you and help you when you need it. I was deeply moved by your story and the devotion that you and your husband have towards each other, how very lucky you are both are to have that. I am so sorry for your suffering and not knowing what each day will bring and will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
Dearest Pixie,

Your call for help and prayers has been heard. I cannot do anything financially to help, but know that you are on my hourly prayer list. I will pester God until he does a miracle for you. I know all the streakers are willing to pray and support you during these tough times. I , myself, was ever so grateful to them during my own recent crises. Their prayers made it a bit easier for Marlene to pass away peaceful, knowing God would be there for the rest of us. KNOW God will hear our prayers, and I am also praying for a miracle for your house. My daughter has MS also, and all the prayers over the years has helped to keep her ambulatory. So , KEEP THE FAITH, miracles do still happen!!!!!

Your friend always,

Donna:hug:gift:hug:gift:hug

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
My heart is broken reading your post Pixie. I am so sorry for what you are going through. Life is so unfair sometimes and bad things always happen to good people. I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers. Feel free to come here whenever you need a friend or need to talk, we are one big family and are here for you.blowhearts

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Dear lovable Pixie,

Your post made me cry...and also realize that I am lucky to only have 1 disease, even if it is a rotten one. You aren't alone in any way here, hun. Lots of us have illnesses we deal with everyday. And partners who care and help us to go on living everyday. Don't feel silly for asking for prayers; there's no shame in asking for help.

The Streak is the BEST place to come and ask for prayers and miracles. We have had so many people come back and tell us "It worked!". I can't tell you how many times a post or PM from one of the gang here has lifted me out of a deep, dark funk. There are so many kind and loving people here; ready and willing to pray for you.

You just hang in there the best you can and let us pray for you. Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you need to talk. I check the board every few hours and would answer quickly. Of course I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers also. Hang in there Pixie, nothing stays bad forever.

Hugs,
MP

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Oh Pixie ...I am so sorry you are in such pain ..inside and out . I hope and pray that it all works out in the end . What Motel said is so so true . Prayers really do come true . Please stay strong ...It is obvious that so many people love you .

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Dear sweet Pixie.I read your post over and over trying to find the right words to tell you how much I care but couldn't. I cried for you because I felt the pain and fear in your words.Never give up hope. I know,these are just words but hope is the one thing we have when it seems all else has failed.

I will keep you and your loving husband in my thoughts and prayers and will be hoping for a miracle.Please know that everyone at the Streak is here for you if you need us.May God bless you and watch over you.

:hug:hug

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Honey, there's not much more I can add then my friends have already said. You are a dear lady, always concerend for others with such an umbearable load on your plate!!

I believe you have more angles than you know. Will keep you in my thoughts and daily prayers.

Kind love and good thoughts,
Liz
XoX

blowhearts

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Pixie.

One of my best friends husbands went thru the same thing you are going thru.
He also had Progressive MS and I wouldn't wish that disease on anyone.. Like you he got to the point where he could barely eat and couldn't get out of bed. His wife would spoon feed him when he couldn't feed himself, wipe his chin when he dribbled. She would almost carry him to go to the bathroom and when he didn't make it she lovingly cleaned up after him. She did this up until the day he died. keeping him at home when a nursing home would have been so much easier. Was it hard on her? Yeah it was, I saw her age tremendously.. but she did it because she was his wife and he was her husband, he was her soul mate, her friend and she believed in better for worse, in sickness and in health as I'm sure your husband does too.
Her husband has since passed and I unfortunatly have lost contact with her as she moved some place in Arizona.

Godl bless you and God Bless my friend Cher and her husband Bill

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:sadlyi am so sorry for your friend my heart aches for her and i hope that time and prayers will heal her heart!!! thank you soooo very much for your kind kind heartfelt words they really mean a lot to me at this time and yes my husband wont let another soul touch me !! i hate the burden I FEEL I HAVE PLACED ON HIM it hurts so bad sometimes i think it makes me worse for i get more stredded knowing what hes going through i am just lost at the moment hoping to find myself again thank you agaon for caring i have not been on the site but one other time in a week i hope to get on more for my husband made the hospice nurse leave he felt left out for she would not let him do shit with me so bye bye to her!! ty again you are a friend i will charish:hug
Pixie.

One of my best friends husbands went thru the same thing you are going thru.
He also had Progressive MS and I wouldn't wish that disease on anyone.. Like you he got to the point where he could barely eat and couldn't get out of bed. His wife would spoon feed him when he couldn't feed himself, wipe his chin when he dribbled. She would almost carry him to go to the bathroom and when he didn't make it she lovingly cleaned up after him. She did this up until the day he died. keeping him at home when a nursing home would have been so much easier. Was it hard on her? Yeah it was, I saw her age tremendously.. but she did it because she was his wife and he was her husband, he was her soul mate, her friend and she believed in better for worse, in sickness and in health as I'm sure your husband does too.
Her husband has since passed and I unfortunatly have lost contact with her as she moved some place in Arizona.

Godl bless you and God Bless my friend Cher and her husband Bill

Last edited:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Pixie..
Allow your husband to take care of you.. look at doing some type of relaxation therapy (even if it's just relaxation tapes) as it is clinically proven that stress make MS symptoms more severe since it is a disorder of the nervous system.

I cannot pretend to understand what you are going thru.. none of us can, we are not you.. however I can say that I would probably be the same way you are if it were me..

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
pllwfghtOMG STREKERS I AM SOOOOOOO VERY SAD I SPENT I DONT KNOW HOW LONG BUT A LONG TIME TYPING THIS HUGE LETTER TO U ALL AND I SAID SO MUCH AND WENT I WENT TO SUBMIT IT SAYS NOT LOGGED IN ANYMORE AND MY VERY LONG HEARTFELT MESSAGE IS GONE NOT SAVED!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN HAVE THE ENERGY TO DO IT AGAIN AT ALL THIS PART IS TEARING MY BODY UP DOING SO PLEASE PLEASE NO I AND MY HUSBAND READ ALL AND I CANT SAY WHAT IT MEANS TO US I TRIED TO BUT ITS GONE I WILL COME BACK IN A DAY AND TRY AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! STREAKERS JUST KNOW I LOVE EACH AND EVRYONE OF YOU AND GODBLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR KINDNESS IT IS A REFLECTION TO ONES SOUL I BELIEVE AND YOU ARE ALL BY FAR GREAT SOULS:angel:angel:angel

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Pixie if it wears you out then please do not try again.. I think we here already know what is in your heart because things similar have been in our hearts a time or two.. that is what makes the Streak members family.

LovinAl

Lifetime Streaker
Oh Pixie, I'm so sorry to hear this, your post shows the sadness you are feeling, I"m again sorry to hear you and your hubby are having such hard times, gosh they always say God will never give us more than we can handle but I know sometimes we feel at our wits end which is what I can read your already feeling, hon please try your best to hang in there and know that we are all pulling for you and praying for you, please keep us posted on how your feeling and just know were all here for you K? Love and biggest of tightest hugs from me to you,,,,Love Olga aka LovinAl and get well soon my friend....again love ya love ya love ya...

judyb57

Super Moderator
Pixie asked me to tell you all that she appreciates all of your support. She would thank each and every one of you but it is too hard for her to do that. Keep her in your prayers and maybe she too will feel the power of prayer in her case! :hug

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Pixiew we don't need your thanks, I just hope that our prayers may bring about some change to aleviate your pain and suffering for you and your dear husband :hug