What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I NEED PRAYERS FOR MY BEST FRIEND

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
MY VERY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD,MARLENE, IS IN ICU IN CRITICAL CONDITION WITH PNEUMONIA IN 90% OF ONE LUNG AND THE OTHER IS FILLING TOO. SHE IS CURRENTLY ON HEAVY ANTIBIOTICS BY I.V. BUT THE DOCTORS SAY IF SHE IS PUT ON LIFE SUPPORT, THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE TAKEN OFF AGAIN. PLEASE PRAY FOR A MIRACLE. HER FAMILY AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

SHE WAS THERE FOR ME THROUGH THE DEATH OF MY 19 YR OLD SON LAST YEAR AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IF SHE PASSES TOO.

:hug

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
My thoughts and prayers are with you, mawmaw for your best friend and her family I will pray for her a speedy and full recovery violet57

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
i am so sorry mawmaw, my prayers and thought are with your friend and you may god bless her with a miracle.

pevangel

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you all for the prayers........ as of 6:30 A.M. est today, marlene was off the breathing tube, conscious and alert and asking for popscicles. They gave her the popscicle and she kept down every bite. Her blood pressure is at 90 and climbing, (a good thing) and it is beginning to look as if we are going ot get the miracle we have been praying for.

Now, I am praying that she does not have a relapse. She still has pneumonia in her lungs, but it looks as if the antibiotics are beginning to do their job. The need for prayers still continues...............

I will be back with more as soon as I learn something else.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That is fantastic news mawmaw, will keep your friend in my prayers - no wonder you are doing the happy dance

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
that is absolutely wonderful news to hear, mawmaw may god continue with his blessings on her and you also. i will continue my prayers.

pevangel

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
MARLENE IS COMING OUT OF ICU AND BEING TRANSFERRED TO A HOSPITAL CLOSER TO HOME FOR ROUTINE CARE, SHE IS STILL VERY SICK, BUT IS NO LONGER IN DANGER OF DYING.

MORE AFTER I GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO HER DIRECTLY LATER THIS EVENING.

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
dance:dance:dance:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats such awesome news Mawmaw I will continue to keep her in my prayers!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am so happy she is doing better hon. I just now saw this post. You are a wonderful friend and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers that she recovers fully with no relapse. :hug

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I am sorry, I just read this. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers so that she may continue to make a full recovery.

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
THERE IS NEWS...... SHE HAS LOST EVEN MORE WEIGHT AND AS OF TODAY SHE IS BACK IN ICU AND ON A FEEDING TUBE. SHE IS STILL BATTLING THE PNEUMONIA. SHE IS NOT YET ON A BREATHING TUBE AGAIN.

PLEASE PRAY FOR STRENGTH FOR HER AND THAT SHE GAINS BACK SOME WEIGHT RAPIDLY. SHE IS VERY WEAK RIGHT NOW, THE COMBINATION OF LACK OF FOOD AND THE INFECTION HAS HER WIPED OUT.

PLEASE, WHATEVER FAITH YOU ARE........PRAY, LIGHT A CANDLE, WHATEVER YOU DO .........PLEASE DO IT FOR THIS WOMAN.

HER FAMILY AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.
:hug

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I am very sorry to hear this .My thoughts and prayers go out to Marlene and her family and to you mawmaw.I hope she gets better soon.:hug

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh no thats not good news!! Please keep us updated! I will keep praying for her.

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
bad news.......... there was a problem with the feeding tube and it had to be removed. As a consequence, she had to be but on a respirator. I don't know yet what they are going to do about feeding her.

Please........ continue praying..... this doesn't look very good and we could really use a miracle.

I passed the good thoughts and prayers along to her daughter and she thanks everyone. :hug