What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I NEED PRAYERS FOR MY BEST FRIEND

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
Oh no, how awful for her. You and her family must be so worried.

Yes, judy. Just saying worried is now an understatement......close to panic now , we are so scared. It does help to know that so many people are praying for her. I wish I would hear what they are going to do about the nutrition situation. She has to have something!!!!!!!!

Saying thank you seems so inadequate, but thats all I can say.......

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
omg so so sorry mawmaw as always i am praying so hard for a quick recovery, please mawmaw do not lose faith hun, God always everyday we are here on earth works all kinds of miracles. God bless all.

pevangel

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
mawmaw, Sending hope, love and mercy to you and your friend!

I'm sooo very sorry!!

XoX
Liz

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
sorry to hear this dear, I will get her in my thoughts and
prayers, the power of prayer can do alot

:hug

sorcer3ss

Staff member
So sorry things have deteroiated for your friend, hopefully they will be able to do something.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
Yes, judy. Just saying worried is now an understatement......close to panic now , we are so scared. It does help to know that so many people are praying for her. I wish I would hear what they are going to do about the nutrition situation. She has to have something!!!!!!!!

Saying thank you seems so inadequate, but thats all I can say.......

LIZZ PLEASE HAVE HOPE IN TOMORROW, HAVE FAITH IN THE EVERLASTING-MIRACLES DO HAPPEN !! I REALLY BELIEVE IF WE KEEP OUR FAITH AND COURAGE AT EVEN THE ROUGHEST TIMES THAT GOD WILL PULL US THROUGH. FOR YOU LIZZ AND MARLENE AND FAMILY: MAY GODS LIGHT FIND THE WAY INTO MARLENES HOSPITAL ROOM AND LIGHT THE WAY TO A FULL RECOVERY -- GOD BLESS YOU ALL

mawmaw15963

Lifetime Streaker
Marlene passed away peacefully at 3:17 AM June 20th,

The family and I would like to extend out heartfelt thanks for all your prayers.

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
This is very sad news. Marlenes family will be in my thoughts and prayers.I wish I could reach out and give you a big hug mawmaw, this cyber hug is all I can offer.

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:sadly MAWMAW-- THERE IS NO WAND FOR ME TO WAVE TO TAKE AWAY YOU AND MARLENES FAMILYS PAIN AND SORROW NOR WORDS THAT REALLY DO MUCH AT THIS TIME JUST KNOW SHE IS NOT ALONE AND NEITHER ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!! MAY ANGELS WALK WITH YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS , HOLD ON TO THE GOOD MEMORIES AND LET THEM CARRY YOU THROUGH THIS TOUGH TIME. MY HEART IS WITH YOU AS ARE MY PRAYERS I AM SOOOOOO SORRY

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so sorry to hear
this dear!
I will keep her family in my prayers

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OH NO Mawmaw I am soooo sorry for your loss!! I will keep her family and you in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time.

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
So very sorry for your loss, mawmaw. I'll be praying for you and your friend's family as well. :hug

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news hon. Please extend our condolences to her family and know that we are here for you and understand the loss you have suffered too. :sadly

I am glad to hear she passed peacefully and know she suffers no more.

Last edited:

LovinAl

Lifetime Streaker
Oh Mawmaw I am so sorry for your loss, I will keep you and Marlene's family in my prayers, again I am so sorry my friend, Please know we are all here for you if you need to talk, Love Olga

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry for your loss and that of Marlene's family.
I will keep everyone in my prayers