What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

InetBet Twitter Promo

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
They are at 707 ... However they said that 5 people will get a bonus...
I don't know HOW they will work it. I have retweeted thier messages AND tweeted them............. seems odd that only 5 people will be included in the bonuses. :think Since I think we ALL helped in one way or another!!
oh well, as of yet they have tweeted nothing about reaching the 700 mark AND they have nothing in the lobby except the usual message!

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
precious_woman this is what luckyirishgirl thought it was, you might have missed it

No hon... thats what I said too!!
seems odd that only 5 people will be included in the bonuses. :think Since I think we ALL helped in one way or another!!
but I just said that I think all of us who HAVE been active and helped them reach 700 should be acknowledged with a little something!! just a thought!:think

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
Dear Jacob
This will be sent out as soon as the promos guys can.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Best regards
CSR Alan
iNetBet Support Team

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Just went to page and said already been redeemed. Must be the old code from the 600 followers promo. Thanks anyways.

Ciara64

Newbie Streaker
HMM:think I don't know? I used it earlier.
TWT700

Twitter 700 Free Chip: Free monies can only be claimed by players who have deposited and played for real money at iNetBet in the past 3 months. Players also have to be registered followers on Twitter prior to 20th May. Should the coupon be claimed without this being the case no cashout will be permitted. Players cannot cashout if their last withdrawal was from a free chip and no subsequent deposits have been made. Bonus needs to be wagered at least 20x prior to any cash out being allowed. Max withdrawal 5x bonus given. Once wagering is met any excess winnings will be removed and max withdrawable amount will be added to your real cash balance. Standard non deposit rules and regulations apply. Can only play Slots. Players will be asked to provide their twitter ID on cash out.
Please note with all bonuses, monies can only be used on given games. Any play / winnings gained on excluded games with monies including a bonus or part thereof will result in all winnings being void. Full wagering requirements must be met prior to cash out. With all winnings due, players may be asked to provide proof of legal age. iNetBet reserves the right to withdraw bonus credit in cases of bonus abuse. Some accounts may not be eligible for bonus coupons due to previous bonus abuse

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Good luck to those that got the freebie, I gobbled mine up in a hurry!