What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INTERTOPS FREEROLL AND BUY-IN INFORMATION!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Welcome to Streak Gaming KKoz9! I sent you a Private Message with the password hon! Good luck! :eek:

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
Id like to join everyone at the intertops game the 29,can you pm the pass please?...Im starting to get the hang of this site..lol..ty:popcorn

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sent, good luck. Glad you are finding your way around hon. If you need any help, just yell! ;)

mmh424

Pro Streaker
OMG! I forgot it was tonight........ Gonna try to deposit and join now. Don't know if I have enough on my card for min deposit....Fingers crossed hope I see everyone there. :hit:cards

judyb57

Super Moderator
ONLY 7 PEOPLE REGISTERED SO FAR AND FOR ONLY A TWO DOLLAR BUY IN SOMEONE IS GOING TO WIN AT LEAST $65!!!! ARE YOU REGISTERED YET? A LITTLE OVER FOUR HOURS BEFORE PLAY TIME STREAKERS!!

melissadl

Junior Streaker
Hi,
I would like the password for tonights game please!!!

Thanks,
Melissa

carnival carnival carnival

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
We have 10.... Come on streakers only 1 1/2 hrs left to get in on tons oh Funnnnnnn
and mabe win some cash toooo.
mos.............
:sing:sing:sing:sing:sing

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
10 players...5 winners. hmmm so I have a 50/50 shot at winning a prize!! Wow this will be the closest i will ever get, i suck at poker!:laugh:laugh

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wow this will be the closest i will ever get, i suck at poker!

Heheh, me too!!! Maybe five of the players suck worse than WE DO Carey! :luck

:friends:friends:friends:friends

judyb57

Super Moderator