What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there one slot you are totally"hooked" on?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

notesfromabroad

Senior Streaker
I LOVE LADIES NITE and I like to play Witch Dr, too. I've won BIG bucks on Ladies Nite...lots and lots of times. These are Micro slot games, if you didn't already know.

:slotdude

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I used to play Ladies Nite all the time but then I got hooked on Adventure Palace. I also had some luck in the past with Rat Pack. I am old school when it comes to slots. Love the 9 liners!

I used to have good luck with Tally Ho at the micros but them it seemed as though I couldn't get any decent hits on it.

I do like the new RTG slot Triton's Treasure. I think that may become one of my favorites.

Good luck everyone! And keep spinning and winning!:slotdude MONy::

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:slotdudeI LIKE ANY THAT LET ME PLAYGG22 BUT MY FAV'S ARE Rival: HEAVYWEIGHTGOLD AND GOLDRUSH MICROS: NO WORRIES AND SURE WIN ( BUT I DONT WIN ) GG22AND RTG WELL OF COURSE IS TRITONS TREASURE! AND HIDDEN RICHES AND TRIPLE TWISTER:cheersstreakrockssss:proud