What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make My May Day At Bobs Bingo

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator

This May Day, how would you like to be dancing around the Maypole to the tune of £200 with our fantastic deposit bonuses!

Then play at the best online bingo site, Bobs Bingo!

All you have to do to enter is deposit a minimum of £10 and simply enter the following codes each time you deposit £10, £20 or £100 on May Day!

MORRIS : Deposit £10; Get £5 Free!

MAYPOLE : Deposit £20; Get £20!

MAYDAY : Deposit £100; Get £200!

The following are the terms and conditions of the "Make My May day" promotion. Your participation in the Promotion constitutes your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein.

• This promotion can be entered on 1st May 2013, from 00:00:00 - 23:59:59 GMT (the Promotional Period)
  • To be eligible for the Promotion, players must place a minimum deposit of £10 during the Promotional Period.
  • Players must enter the given coupon codes (MORRIS, MAYPOLE and MAYDAY) in order to redeem the bonus.
  • Bonuses can be redeemed by the Redeem Coupon option given under My Account section.
  • Codes are valid only for the minimum deposit amounts specified
  • The Bonus will be automatically credited as Bonus Bucks.
  • If players want real cash in place of Bbs, they will have to redeem the coupon first and after that contact Live Help. Live Person will remove the coupon bonus from their account and credit it will 25% Real Cash instead.
  • Players can redeem one code per deposit.
  • There is no limit to the number of deposits that can be followed by coupon claims.. For example: On each deposit of £10, the code MORRIS can be redeemed so a player making 5 deposits of £10 each can redeem the code MORRIS 5 times and get £25 bonus .
  • All standard wagering requirements apply to cash in this promotion, as shown in our withdrawal rules.
  • We may withdraw or alter this promotion at any time for any reason and without prior notice.
  • This promotion is subject to the general terms and conditions.