What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Uncle Update

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
My Uncle was taken off life support yesterday and passed peacefully early this morning. My Aunt and Uncle had both decided this.He will no longer suffer or feel pain. I'm heading up North on Thursday with kids and parents. There is no funeral, but my aunt has decided to have a Celebration of his life instead at they're favorite place.

I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words and support. May God bless you all!

Judy, I got your email today and I promise I'll fill you in on the rest when I get back...

:hug

judyb57

Super Moderator
Ahhhhhhhhh, Sandi! I am so sorry hon. :hug May he rest in peace now and I will pray that your aunt gets through this with as little heartache as possible.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
There is no funeral, but my aunt has decided to have a Celebration of his life instead at they're favorite place.

I am so sorry for your families loss. I'm glad he won't have anymore suffering and IMO your Aunt and Uncle did the most merciful thing!

And to celebrate his life, thats what I would want. And it adds closer to those left behind!!

All good things-

Liz

XoXoX

:0))

sorcer3ss

Staff member
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family at this time

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Aww so sorry to hear that sweetie, but they did the right thing.
I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.