What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh heck more snow!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I live in wisconsin and we get our share every year!!

and i hate it and swear i'm moving someday, lmaooo
GG22

labell

Lifetime Streaker
We got about 8 inches here - with another 4 due in the next day or so... but we're lucky in that it will melt in a week or two... we don't stay below freezing the whole winter, so we get mini thaws....

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Southeastern Pennsylvania - Callimg for another foot Tuesday night into Wed. We are under a winter storm watch already and it is only Sunday night. The roads are just terrible. You would think that they would have the snow removal thing down pat but they have no clue. Anyway I LOVE snow so I am enjoying this.

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
We ended up with about 32 inches or so. Same thing we had about 2 months ago in Dec. and they are calling for 6-10 inches tuesday night through wed. this week! Bla!

here is a pic or 2 of this nasty crap! lol

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
LOL i just noticed in the second pic i caught my little dog in the pic, lol

poor thing, we had to keep a path dug out so that he could get under the truck to use the bathroom. The snow was twice as tall as he was lol

the funny thing though, he LOVES the snow! Bad thing is, little snowballs form in his fur, and we pretty much have to toss him in a luke warm bathto melt them off of him, lol

labell

Lifetime Streaker
32 inches! wow! Thanks for sharing the pics! I've seen pix of dogs with the snowball effect - that must be something to see! Sorcer3ss thanks for converting to farenheit, lol I'm no good at that - wow 93 that's warm!

Our street crews are pretty good but with any amount over 6 inches it takes them awhile to get it all done... they have a new deicer spray that goes on the roads before the precipitation starts...kind of neat it's an ice preventative....

labell

Lifetime Streaker
It really is much more dangerous than the snow... especially what's called black ice which looks wet but is really ice...

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
26" on the ground and 14-18" tomorrow night into Wed. - all I can say is WOW!. Anyone effected by this storm please stay safe.

labell

Lifetime Streaker
we've got another 6 to 10" on the way too... sick of it already lol

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Here is my weather, currently it is 34.2C which is 93 farenheit at 6 pm
Wow, sorcer thats my kind of a weather. Boy i feel 4 you guys blah snow, I dont know what i would do if i was snowed in. I only buy food usually that will last a week. The way are plow system is i would be trapped forever. Last time we had 7 inches i was trapped for 3 days.:laugh Im ready 4 summer already.:laugh

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah it is a bit warmer than I like it loufreek, we had another day in the 30s today, the rest of the week should be a bit cooler thank goodness.

labell

Lifetime Streaker
lou, I braved the crowds and went to the grocery just as it was starting last week... then we could get out this weekend so got more lol... nothing worse than being snowed in without goodies ;)

sorcer3ss what's your humidity like? We have high humidity here in the summer, which really adds to the misery index...